Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-08, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel

Anyone else watching this? I've seen acouple episodes so far and am hooked, although, I call bullshit most of the time.

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Ghost_Adventures
Old 11-20-08, 02:10 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was gonna make a thread on this show... on how much I HATE it. Ive seen clips and parts of an ep and these morons are a joke. Theyre always cussing and scared of everything.

Ill stick with Ghost Hunters. These guys are idiots as well but at least they handle stuff better.
Old 11-20-08, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts
I love the show. Sure, Zak is a pompous, arrogant frat boy with a fresh mouth but the premise is so much more fun than Ghost Hunters, Most Haunted and the just plain terribly overproduced schlock-fest, Paranormal State.

What's the premise? A crew-less group of three guys (two camera operators and host Zak) enter a haunted location, get locked down overnight and antagonize spirits until they essentially crap their pants.

Sure it's silly but it's a lot of fun, can really be scary at times and more interesting than Ghost Hunters. These guys actually document a lot more viable, rather compelling evidence of spiritual phenomena than the others as well.