Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Please help me name this movie - early to mid 70's?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-08, 12:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, this will probably not be answered by anyone, because it's a toughy! I really don't want to know because I want to see it again, it's because it's one of my earlier memories. My parents were out of the house for the night and we had "On-TV" - any of you oldies remember that? I remember watching "Death Race 2000" on the same channel, I believe. hehe.

Anyway, I turned on "On-TV", and there's a woman standing outdoors, on some rocks, above a man. He's Mexican?/Italian? And she says to him something like: "Repeat after me: 'This is not for me...This is not for me'". He repeats: "Thees ees not for mee", over and over - all the while, she begins stripping.

Being probably around 8 or 9 at the time, I had no idea wtf was going on, but I didn't switch it off! Well, maybe I did - my parents may have come home or something because I don't remember anything from the movie past that.

The more I think about this, the more I wonder if it was a "stag film". Didn't On-TV show "nudie" movies? If it was, I'm sure this would be practically impossible for someone to name. If I had to guess at the time I saw it, I'd say 1975...

Anyway, any help would be really....helpful!

Thanks!

Last edited by modfather; 11-11-08 at 12:43 PM.