Search this Thread

Old 10-08-08, 01:25 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Bones -- "The He in the She" -- 10/8/08

Photobucket

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

Brennan and Booth alight in a small religious enclave on the Chesapeake Bay when the remains of the community's pastor are discovered, but they have their work cut out for them in determining the true identity of the victim and a possible motive for murder.

Old 10-08-08, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad I really looked at the pic DJ. At first I did not see the bodies behind the racks and felt kind of disturbed at seeing Booth & Brennans heads on shelves.
Old 10-09-08, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Bones gained 520K viewers this week. This got 10.34M viewers.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ratings-...ies-20118.aspx

Bones is doing great this season. FOX better not move this to Friday nights on their proposed mid-season re-shuffle.
Old 10-09-08, 02:04 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
David was dissing the move Fox did (not putting i on after House like last year), but it is picking up the ratings...could go on for a few solid years now.
Old 10-09-08, 05:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It makes sense that the ratings go up as the quality goes down. The show is in such a holding pattern. It's the same thing every week. They are dismissive of Sweets. There is forced patter between Bones and Booth. The new assistant won't fit in and everyone (especially Hodgins) will give him a hard time until he quits. Before he quits, someone explains what happened to Zach. This show is a perfect illustration of how you put artificial stumbling blocks to prevent a coupling and you end up ruining the chemistry. Everything seems so rote. Tamara Taylor seems to be in her own show and it's a show I'd rather watch at this point. Hopefully, Patricia Belcher is on that show as well.
Old 10-23-08, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cmleidi
It makes sense that the ratings go up as the quality goes down. The show is in such a holding pattern. It's the same thing every week. They are dismissive of Sweets. There is forced patter between Bones and Booth. The new assistant won't fit in and everyone (especially Hodgins) will give him a hard time until he quits. Before he quits, someone explains what happened to Zach. This show is a perfect illustration of how you put artificial stumbling blocks to prevent a coupling and you end up ruining the chemistry. Everything seems so rote. Tamara Taylor seems to be in her own show and it's a show I'd rather watch at this point. Hopefully, Patricia Belcher is on that show as well.

just saw this episode and i agree 100% with the above.... and that being said, this is still one of the few shows on tv that i look forward to every week