Prison Break---"Eagles and Angels"---9/15/08

Old 09-15-08, 12:18 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Prison Break---"Eagles and Angels"---9/15/08

Prison Break S4

Synopsis for Monday's episode

Spoiler:

The crew tracks another card down to the Turkish consulate in Los Angeles, but the cardholder isn't the consul. Meanwhile, Wyatt arrives in L.A. with information about Sara he had extracted from Bennett; Michael and Linc happen upon T-Bag by chance; and Bruce Bennett is found dead.

Old 09-15-08, 12:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It has been nice that the previews, while spoiling some upcoming events, have not ruined the next episode. Looking forward to tonight.
Old 09-15-08, 09:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GREAT episode. Looks like Gretchen will be escaping soon. Will she be working with the guys??? I'm still not sure about Sarah, she annoys me for some reason. Can't wait for next week!!!
Old 09-15-08, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
I'm still wondering why they can't disguise themselves just a little bit better. Even as "cops," couldn't they put a mustache, some glasses, a wig--ANYTHING.

I was surprised they killed that Company man.

No idea what's really going on w/Teabag (great receptionist, though), or what was going on with the woman and the General ("It reached 15").

I hope Mahone meets the big assassin sooner rather than later.
Old 09-15-08, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Yeah, who was that receptionist? Yowza!
Old 09-15-08, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That receptionist had the kind of titties I'd like to bury my face in for a few hours.

No idea what's really going on w/Teabag
I don't think Tbag has any idea either...the birdbook has led him there even though he's not exactly sure what he's supposed to be finding.
Old 09-15-08, 10:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That stunning receptionist was Shannon Lucio who played the slightly nerdy love interest of Ryan in Season 2 of The O.C.

Nothing nerdy whatsoever about her character here. Barely recognized her.
Old 09-15-08, 11:45 PM
DVD Talk Hero

OMG, Shannon was a strawberry blonde on The O.C. but she is definitely hotter as a darker redhead.
Old 09-16-08, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by firteen88
GREAT episode. Looks like Gretchen will be escaping soon. Will she be working with the guys??? I'm still not sure about Sarah, she annoys me for some reason. Can't wait for next week!!!
My guess is that she's the one who bails them out of trouble now that Brandon's b-ball buddy has found Sara/their hideout.
Old 09-16-08, 02:44 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by meritocracy
That stunning receptionist was Shannon Lucio who played the slightly nerdy love interest of
She also was the star of the much loved (at least around here) cheesy tv movie Spring Break Shark Attack!!

I'll try to give the show a chance this year. I seem to like the seasons that have them breaking out of place and dislike the once with them planning stuff once out.. I'm sure this season will end with them once again, throw in some random jail some where.

pics of Shannon Lucio from tonight if anyone missed the show..

=
Old 09-16-08, 03:35 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by jpb07
Brandon's b-ball buddy
David Silver was on Fox an hour before that. 90210 is everywhere.
Old 09-16-08, 03:42 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Another fun episode. That hour went by really fast. I was actually hoping the douchebag who was using Bruce's credit card would get killed by the Assassin.

I'm very curious to see the significance of Michael's health problem as the season progresses.

Did not recognize Shannon Lucio at all. Her breasts had me mesmorized in her brief screen time.

I noticed the episode was written by a woman. That's probably why they devoted alot of screentime to Sara.

The scene where Linc recognized T-Bag was hilarious....too bad the payoff kind of sucked.

Looking forward to Mahone eventually squaring off with Cress Williams.
Old 09-16-08, 06:20 AM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by uteotw
I'm still wondering why they can't disguise themselves just a little bit better. Even as "cops," couldn't they put a mustache, some glasses, a wig--ANYTHING.

I was sure that Lincoln wearing his hat, real low, would surely work.

That receptionist (rack).....WOWZA.
Old 09-16-08, 08:35 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
love this series, moving along fast
Old 09-16-08, 09:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
+1 To Bellick for the save on Linc.
Old 09-16-08, 09:30 AM

Location: Northern New Jersey...or as we say it "Sopranos Country USA"
I'll add a +1 for boobs!

This episode was a little all over the place...it felt like Fox might have cut a few scenes for time. Also there was a lot of here is X and then goes nowhere. The guy at the bar is a great example. I was thinking OK, she will slip away and big black assassin will track down the dude and let this drag a bit more. Nope, he is lurking in the shadows and has a golden opportunity to kill her, but yet she gets away. That made ZERO sense.

When did Sucre get so smart? Isn't this the same guy who couldn't even write a love letter to his girlfriend in the pilot? Maybe prison makes you smarter...

Also the other thing that caught me as odd was Michael makes a big stink about getting his tattoos removed in episode one, only to have Linc have his on full display without a care in the world. A little sloppy in the detail department there guys.

Aside from that, not bad. This season is starting out way better than last, but I have a sneaking suspicion it might lose steam by the time the baseball playoffs start.
Old 09-16-08, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by macnorton
Nope, he is lurking in the shadows and has a golden opportunity to kill her, but yet she gets away. That made ZERO sense.
He obviously lets her get away so she can lead him to the others. You wouldn't make a very good secret agent.
Old 09-16-08, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Flave
He obviously lets her get away so she can lead him to the others. You wouldn't make a very good secret agent.
That was not the impression given at all. He knows they are all in LA, and it seemed like he wasn't going to "extract" any information from her. If that was their (the writers) intention, what you are suggesting, then they totally missed the mark.

Again this goes back to my point about the episode being all over the place.
Old 09-16-08, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The guy at the bar is a great example. I was thinking OK, she will slip away and big black assassin will track down the dude and let this drag a bit more. Nope, he is lurking in the shadows and has a golden opportunity to kill her, but yet she gets away. That made ZERO sense.
I thought this was pretty obvious. Did you actually watch the episode?? Earlier in the episode the big black dude was on the phone with the head honcho

Black dude "I know where Sarah is"
head honcho "who cares about sarah, we don't need her"
Black dude "i know, but she will lead us to scofield and burrows"

He obviously didn't kill sarah because she is going to lead him to the real target. Scofield and burrows. It makes TOTAL sense.

When did Sucre get so smart? Isn't this the same guy who couldn't even write a love letter to his girlfriend in the pilot? Maybe prison makes you smarter...
What did he do that was so smart?
Old 09-16-08, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That was not the impression given at all. He knows they are all in LA, and it seemed like he wasn't going to "extract" any information from her. If that was their (the writers) intention, what you are suggesting, then they totally missed the mark.

Again this goes back to my point about the episode being all over the place.
Actually it was the impression given. The General complained he was wasting time on Sarah because she meant nothing, but he explained that she meant everything to Scofield. The point being, if Burrows and Scofield would be anywhere, they'd be with her. Thus, he's following her to get to them.

Last edited by dgmayor; 09-16-08 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Yeah...what he said above me ;)
Old 09-16-08, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
I hope Mahone and the hitman have a good showdown. I really liked Mahone when he was a bad ass company man, so I hope he gets a chance to do that again

I'm glad that Bellick did something. He's done nothing lately but whine in the background.

I wonder if any of the remaining characters are lined up to kick the bucket before season's end.
Old 09-16-08, 01:03 PM

What really bugged me about this episode was how they set up the characters getting into that police warehouse (where they got the suits/badges). I'd have to go take a look, but I'm guessing that exterior doors aren't installed with the hinges accessible like that for the very reason that it'd be too easy for someone to just knock the pin out and take the door off.
Old 09-16-08, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

+1 for Stacy Haiduk still looking pretty attractive.
Old 09-16-08, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by dgmayor
Actually it was the impression given. The General complained he was wasting time on Sarah because she meant nothing, but he explained that she meant everything to Scofield. The point being, if Burrows and Scofield would be anywhere, they'd be with her. Thus, he's following her to get to them.
I guess I am over simplifying it. We all know they are going to be killed, it seems so silly to chase them around once you got one on the hook. The Company knows Mike and crew they are after them, so why not kill Sara and bring Mike to you?

In regards to the credit card bit, I was expecting big black assassin to follow the card, meaning bar dude uses it somewhere else. He finds bar dude, tortures him and bit and then goes after Sara. It seemed like that was where they were going with it.
Old 09-16-08, 03:06 PM

I guess I am over simplifying it. We all know they are going to be killed, it seems so silly to chase them around once you got one on the hook. The Company knows Mike and crew they are after them, so why not kill Sara and bring Mike to you?
Actually, as far as I know, they don't. The assassin is operating off the General's "kill everybody involved with Whistler" order. There isn't any indication that they're aware of the team working against them yet.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.