Reload this Page >

WB Box Set sale at DD?

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

WB Box Set sale at DD?

Old 08-19-08, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WB Box Set sale at DD?

I just noticed that several of the WB box sets that DD carries, including the first Chaplin and Busby Berkeley sets, Ford/Wayne, Hepburn/Tracy, Mitchum, and Classic Comedy Collection are all 50% off, which would make all them cheaper than during the 20% off sale. I couldn't seem to find a banner for the sale, and there could be more sets included, those were just the ones in my wish list.
Old 08-19-08, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NoirFan
I just noticed that several of the WB box sets that DD carries, including the first Chaplin and Busby Berkeley sets, Ford/Wayne, Hepburn/Tracy, Mitchum, and Classic Comedy Collection are all 50% off, which would make all them cheaper than during the 20% off sale. I couldn't seem to find a banner for the sale, and there could be more sets included, those were just the ones in my wish list.
Let me check and get back to you on that
Old 08-20-08, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NoirFan
DD may be just matching Amazon's current prices ... I bought the Robert Mitchum: The Signature Collection from Amazon last week for $29.99 versus DD's $29.86 ...
Old 08-20-08, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ChipHP
DD may be just matching Amazon's current prices ... I bought the Robert Mitchum: The Signature Collection from Amazon last week for $29.99 versus DD's $29.86 ...
Those Amazon prices may no longer be current - at a cursory glance, the Mitchum, Ford/Fox and Tracy/Hepburn sets were at their normal sale prices.
Old 08-20-08, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
$39 good for that Ford/Wayne set? I assume it is. I've been meaning to get it for some time now. I only own the 2-disc Searchers DVD.