Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : It's Always Sunny at Comic-con

rfduncan
08-06-08, 04:00 PM
A fun little nine minute excerpt from the panel with the three creators:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/29313/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-sunny-goes-to-comic-con

Worth it JUST to hear about poor Kaitlin Olsen who apparently has bones made of glass just like Dee Andra. :lol:

And some for Dennis promised in in S4 several instances of him without PANTS. :D:up:

Elpresidentepez
08-06-08, 04:14 PM
I had never watched the show, but I was dragged to the panel by my friend. The panel was fun, watched and episode from the 4th season (which was funny) and I got a copy of the 1st and 2nd seasons on dvd with a T-shirt! I've been watching the DVD's and it's great. Thanks Comic-con!

CKMorpheus
08-06-08, 04:20 PM
Cool panel. Can't wait for the new season!

RichC2
08-06-08, 04:26 PM
Hate to ask, as I don't really follow what comic-con has become, but what does this have to do with comics?

Awesome show though. :up:

CKMorpheus
08-06-08, 04:32 PM
I think Comic-Con has become more of the alternative entertainment convention more than anything else. Not to be confused with an alternative lifestyle convention. ;)

Doc MacGyver
08-06-08, 04:37 PM
I think Comic-Con has become more of the alternative entertainment convention more than anything else. Not to be confused with an alternative lifestyle convention. ;)

Although both tend to have a very unbalanced hot-chick-to-butch-beast ratio.... ;)

-Doc

rfduncan
08-06-08, 05:21 PM
I had never watched the show, but I was dragged to the panel by my friend. The panel was fun, watched and episode from the 4th season (which was funny) and I got a copy of the 1st and 2nd seasons on dvd with a T-shirt! I've been watching the DVD's and it's great. Thanks Comic-con!
FYI - all THREE seasons are up on Hulu.com if you want to catch up on S3 before S4 starts (not that there is terribly much in terms of continuity required to just jump in!).

JohnSlider
08-06-08, 06:11 PM
I don't think so.

BDB
08-06-08, 07:12 PM
pretty much the funniest dirtiest show on TV..

30 rock is the funniest clean show.

Elpresidentepez
08-08-08, 02:14 AM
FYI - all THREE seasons are up on Hulu.com if you want to catch up on S3 before S4 starts (not that there is terribly much in terms of continuity required to just jump in!).

Thanks!

To answer the previous question about Comic Con...Most conventions have lots of non comic book stuff like Star Trek, anime, etc. The entertainment covered at the SDCC is now as diverse as comic books themselves. I think the nearly packed house answers it too.

fernsita
08-18-08, 03:39 PM
pretty much the funniest dirtiest show on TV...

HA...Soo true...

I watch...(still catching-up on some older eps, for season 4...) and really wonder how they can say/"get away" with some of the stuff, they do...

Sometimes...I don't even know...but, it's so good!!

fernsita
08-26-08, 07:28 PM
Geez...didn't even realize about Hulu...

But, I've actually already put a copy on hole for when it comes out on Sept. 9th.

Better quality, I think...plus, especially with my favorite series; I kinda like to have something tangible...:)

rfduncan
08-27-08, 08:28 AM
But, I've actually already put a copy on hole for when it comes out on Sept. 9th.
Huh? That's sounds dirty. You should be able to blaze through it before it premieres on 9/18. Not that they have that much that carries through from episode to episode.

fernsita
09-09-08, 07:19 PM
Ohh...haha..."HOLD" obvi...whoops!!?

"Copy on hole," sounds almost like something Charlie would come-up with...lol.

Can't wait, though. Ohh!!! And, this Always Sunny game show (http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/sunny/gameshow.php) tour is gonna be coming through DC, for Adams Morgan Day!!!

Are you gonna hit it up??