Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: IVL Shaw Bros R3 DVDs still Sealed - $10

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-08, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To any DVDTalk members interested in owning some Shaw Films:

I have some Shaws still sealed that I am trying to sell because I am in bad need of money and I ordered them from overseas where it's hard to return them to get my money back. I have good reviews on previous trades at kungfucinema.com's forums. Here is the link to some comments about my past sales and trades http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/s...hp?t=27&page=6 They are unopened, the ones with (s) next to them means it has a slip cover. I am trying to get $10 a piece (which is almost $2 cheaper than you can get from an overseas seller plus they charge a lot for shipping) and whatever it costs to ship, usually about $2.12 for one and about $3 for two. Whatever it says on www.usps.com is what I will charge you and you can even check it yourself to confirm, I don't charge handling and all of that like people on ebay where you end up paying 5x what shipping should cost. You can email me at [email protected] with any inquires. I can send you pics of any dvd you are interested in, just email me a request and I'll scan it in or photograph it. Thanks for your interest and time. I accept payments through paypal which will protect both parties.
My name is Ben and I have posted my list of Shaws for sale below a few are OOP. Each is $10 plus whatever the cost of shipping is for however many you want. You save A LOT the more you buy because the post office charges a lot less the more the weight goes up:

The Heroic Ones (s)
The Blood Brothers (s)
The Boxer From Shangtung (s)
Heroes of the East (s) -$3 off
The Savage 5
Boxer Rebellion
The Kung Fu Instructor
Dirty Ho (s)
Duel of Fists (s)
Come Drink With Me (s) -$3 off
Man of Iron
Temple of the Red Lotus (s)
Shaolin Hand Lock (s)
The Knight of Knights (s)
Challenge of the Gamesters (s) -$5 off

Thanks and please visit the provided link if you would like to know how my previous transactions have gone. Thanks.