Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

K-Ville & Bionic Woman Endings

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 07-21-08, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm aware that both shows have been canceled. I'm trying to free up space on my DVR and have both of these shows saved. Even thought they didn't get a season 2, did they at least have an ending with some sense of closure? I'd rather delete them than invest all that time if they're just going to end abruptly without a read "ending". Should I watch them or delete them?
Old 07-21-08, 11:45 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts
K-Ville is episodic so each case/story is self contained. If you really want to watch them, then I guess you could. But, I don't know why you would.

Bionic Woman was only 8 episodes and serialized and didn't really answer alot of questions by the final episode. It did have some sense of closure though.

Probably 99.9% of the posters here hated both shows and will probably tell you to delete both. If you really want to keep one, I say Bionic Woman only because it's from the creative team behind Battlestar Galactica and had some decent action-oriented episodes like Alias and Dark Angel.
Old 07-22-08, 02:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,073 Likes on 773 Posts
Don't waste your time. Delete them.
Old 07-22-08, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 142 Likes on 97 Posts
I guess I'm in that .1% that liked K-Ville but DJariya is correct, the episodes were more or less self-contained so there weren't a ton of treads left dangling when it was canceled. I gave up on Bionic Woman four episodes in so I can't speak to that.
Old 07-22-08, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DJariya
K-Ville is episodic so each case/story is self contained. If you really want to watch them, then I guess you could. But, I don't know why you would.

Bionic Woman was only 8 episodes and serialized and didn't really answer alot of questions by the final episode. It did have some sense of closure though.

Probably 99.9% of the posters here hated both shows and will probably tell you to delete both. If you really want to keep one, I say Bionic Woman only because it's from the creative team behind Battlestar Galactica and had some decent action-oriented episodes like Alias and Dark Angel.
Yup. Nail, head, DJaiya hit it. Watched both. Both pretty much forgettable. K-Ville did leave a bunch of stuff dangling too though. Never fully resolved all of the main characters personal stuff, but it really didn't contribute to the show overall from week to week. Unless you have nothing else to watch, there is nothing to be gained by taking up space on your DVR (plus unless it is an HD DVR, Bionic Woman is already out on DVD for you to rent).