Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

BD Live List?

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

BD Live List?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-08, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BD Live List?

Could someone please post a list or direct me to a site that has a list of all current Blu ray movies that use the BD Live interactive feature. The only one I know of so far is "The Other Boleyn Girl" Thanks!
Old 07-13-08, 07:29 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
There is not much on them besides trailers for upcoming Blu-ray and Theatrical releases and java games. Vantage Point does have 2 featurettes (totals about 10 minutes).
Old 07-13-08, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
There is not much on them besides trailers for upcoming Blu-ray and Theatrical releases and java games. Vantage Point does have 2 featurettes (totals about 10 minutes).

The Other Boleyn Girl was actually pretty cool, you could access a bunch of history stuff about henry the 8th at certain stratigic parts in the movie, I know this is just the beginning of BD LIVE, but I think its got some major potential.
Old 07-13-08, 07:53 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
When I watched Boleyn, that feature was not available for me. I'll have to check it out to see what they put up.

For most titles though, its just a portal to download trailers and previews. I'm sitting on a few of Sony's first catalog titles (Urban Legends, Exorcism of Emily Rose) to receive the BD-Live treatment but their servers are not up yet. They BD ported over all the previous DVD special features so it would suck if they have features only available to those with a PS3 or the just now being released Panasonic player.
Old 07-13-08, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
When I watched Boleyn, that feature was not available for me. I'll have to check it out to see what they put up.

For most titles though, its just a portal to download trailers and previews. I'm sitting on a few of Sony's first catalog titles (Urban Legends, Exorcism of Emily Rose) to receive the BD-Live treatment but their servers are not up yet. They BD ported over all the previous DVD special features so it would suck if they have features only available to those with a PS3 or the just now being released Panasonic player.

If I remember right, I think it was an option that had to be turned on from the disc, kind of the same way you would choose a directors commentary. Hope that helps.