Reload this Page >

did the mole get cancelled/rescheduled?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 07-07-08, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know there is a thread already about the show but since ive been tivo'ing it and am behind on episodes already aired, i didnt want to see any spoilers hence i am avoiding that thread.

so please no spoilers. just a simple answer to a simple question.

did the show get cancelled? how come its not being aired this monday (tonight) on abc? isnt that when its usually on? did it get cancelled? is it just off air for this week only? has it been moved to a different day/time?

or is my tv messed up and it is on tonight? i cant find it.
Old 07-07-08, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
All you had to do was read your TV listings for ABC tonight. There's 2 hours of the finale for The Bachelorette, and another hour to wrap up all things The Bachelorette. So that's taking up all 3 hours of Monday night programming on ABC tonight.

The Mole will return next Monday.
Old 07-07-08, 07:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

i dont even bother reading anything bachelor related so i guess that explains why i had no idea. thanks for the update. glad to hear it wasnt cancelled.
Old 07-08-08, 08:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by atari2600
i dont even bother reading anything bachelor related so i guess that explains why i had no idea. thanks for the update. glad to hear it wasnt cancelled.
Still, Patman is right. A simple trip to a primetime TV scheduling grid like Yahoo's would have answered your concern spoiler-free.
Old 07-08-08, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Returns next Monday with a recap episode (with never before seen footage) from 9:00 pm ET to 10:00 pm ET then a whole new episode is shown from 10:00 pm ET to 11:00 pm ET.

LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 07-08-08 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-08-08, 11:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
But, as I mentioned in The Mole thread, the show is averaging less than 5M viewers. So I hope ABC allows the show to finish this cycle, but I doubt it will be back in the future.

Chris

Last edited by mrpayroll; 07-08-08 at 11:09 AM.
Old 07-08-08, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Still, Patman is right. A simple trip to a primetime TV scheduling grid like Yahoo's would have answered your concern spoiler-free.
or i could politely ask and get a definite answer. easier that way - no need for attitude.
Old 07-08-08, 01:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
or i could politely ask and get a definite answer. easier that way - no need for attitude.
I don't think he was giving you any attitude. I mean it's not hard to check TVGuide.com or even the TV Grid on Yahoo TV to see if your favorite show is on. Starting a new thread to ask if you favorite TV show is on tonight seems pointless when the research can be done easily.
Old 07-08-08, 01:39 PM
Banned

[Spoilerized]STEPHEN BALDWIN IS THE MOLE!!!!!![/Spoilerized]
Old 07-08-08, 03:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

No offense but its also just as easy to ignore this thread or not comment in it if it bothers you that he didn't look it up on tvguide.com. And truthfully its a little easier to post a quick thread asking for a quick answer then going to tv guide entering zip codes, picking cable providers, and traipsing through the guide to look for it.

Plus maybe some others were wondering the same thing. And it could lead to some open dialogue about whether people think the series is going to be or should be canceled. Just saying.
Old 07-08-08, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I was wondering the same thing, thanks atari....
Old 07-08-08, 03:58 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
I think this thread was planted here by the show's producers as a clue. Consider this: "atari2600 elm" is an anagram for "a m0le ri0t 26a". Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
Old 07-08-08, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by rocketsauce
No offense but its also just as easy to ignore this thread or not comment in it if it bothers you that he didn't look it up on tvguide.com. And truthfully its a little easier to post a quick thread asking for a quick answer then going to tv guide entering zip codes, picking cable providers, and traipsing through the guide to look for it.

Plus maybe some others were wondering the same thing. And it could lead to some open dialogue about whether people think the series is going to be or should be canceled. Just saying.

I agree with you 100%. Isn't that the point in coming to the forums to see whats up and ask some questions, give some answers, help fellow dvdtalkers out. I never understood why ppl get so pissy about petty shit.
Old 07-08-08, 05:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Groucho
I think this thread was planted here by the show's producers as a clue. Consider this: "atari2600 elm" is an anagram for "a m0le ri0t 26a". Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
and Groucho is an anagram for Ouch Gro, and my ouch does grow when you post
Old 07-08-08, 06:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by DJariya
I don't think he was giving you any attitude. I mean it's not hard to check TVGuide.com or even the TV Grid on Yahoo TV to see if your favorite show is on. Starting a new thread to ask if you favorite TV show is on tonight seems pointless when the research can be done easily.
all i did was ask a simple question about a show i like. i also wanted to make sure i avoiding spoilers and this forum is a great resource for what i was looking for because i knew that people here would know the answer for sure. im trying to figure out why this bothers anyone.

Originally Posted by rocketsauce

thanks.
Old 07-08-08, 06:27 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by JNielsen
I was wondering the same thing, thanks atari....
no problem. glad it wasnt cancelled.
Old 07-08-08, 06:32 PM

no problem. glad it wasnt cancelled.
Yet!

Chris
Old 07-08-08, 06:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by mrpayroll
Yet!

Chris
you want it cancelled? did it replace one of your favorite shows? are you forced to watch it?
Old 07-09-08, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I did watch the first season of the Mole and I thought it sucked. Is it any better now?
Old 07-09-08, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yet!
you want it cancelled? did it replace one of your favorite shows? are you forced to watch it?
Again you misinterpret. He's praying it doesn't get cancelled.

And now I am kind of annoyed. You've basically said you were simply too lazy to try to figure this out and instead were asking someone in the forum to find the answer for you as Patman did.

If you were genuinely concerned about spoilers, shouldn't that have been in the title too? Not to mention if you're TiVo-ing it with a season pass, you could have simply checked your entry in Season Pass Manager to see the upcoming episodes - it usually has 2 weeks worth of episode information - again without spoilers. What I'm getting at is that the time it took you to go to your computer and post this thread and wait for a response (allbeit 6 minutes), you could have simply done it yourself on your TiVo or an internet TV grid.
Old 07-09-08, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

bah...now i dont care - keep whining.

as for his reply, maybe i did misinterpret but i said "glad it wasnt cancelled" and he replies with "yet!" and is praying. very easily interpretted as he wants it cancelled. if not, my bad.

but seriously, go have a cookie. you will feel better. no need to be annoyed over this.
Old 07-09-08, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Larry C.
I did watch the first season of the Mole and I thought it sucked. Is it any better now?
What?

Chris
Old 07-09-08, 12:17 PM

That's the problem with the Internet, it can be difficult to understand my original intent.

I was saying that there is a good chance it could be cancelled before the end and I'm praying that it won't be cancelled.

But you would have known that if you had ventured into the original The Mole thread and saw my comments!

You gotta catch up!

Chris
Old 07-10-08, 09:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

That's the problem with the Internet, it can be difficult to understand my original intent.

I was saying that there is a good chance it could be cancelled before the end and I'm praying that it won't be cancelled.

But you would have known that if you had ventured into the original The Mole thread and saw my comments!

You gotta catch up!

Chris
ok cool. i think the first season of mole is much better but this season is pretty damn good and a lot better than most stuff on tv.

sorry but cant go into that thread...still a few episodes behind