Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Where can I rent BBCs Planet Earth on Blu-Ray?

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Old 06-26-08, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got a PS3 and wanted to watch Planet Earth on Blu Ray but not buy the whole thing as I will probably only watch it once. Does Blockbuster or Netflix rent Blu ray movies and if so do they rent Planet Earth? Any suggestions?

Or is the whole series worth buying and is it something you would watch more than once?
Old 06-26-08, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 201 Likes on 134 Posts
You can definitely get it from Netflix. They have probably 98% of Blu-Ray's currently in release.

Don't know about other stores, but PE has been one of the most popular high-def titles so far, so I have to imagine some local stores would carry it as well.
Old 06-26-08, 09:35 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Netflix. But be aware that the Blu-ray version does drop the "Making of" featurette after each episode that is included on the DVD. These "diaries" are usually about 15 minutes and are just as interesting as the episode itself.