DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

TV Stand Advice

Old 05-04-08, 10:45 PM
Mod Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TV Stand Advice

I need a stand for a 52" LCD. I found what I want at Best Buy, but it's not available locally and I will have to wait a few weeks for delivery if I order it online. Does anybody have advice on something similar? I'm especially interested if you've had experience with said reccomendation.
Old 05-05-08, 05:59 PM

I do not know about your area, but in California I have seen a stand like that at Costco. I do not remember the price. I have also seen one like that at Circuit City.
Old 05-05-08, 06:19 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I was originally looking at that stand for my 42" Panny plasma but then decided that if I really wanted my tv mounted I could buy the additional tools.

I ended up getting this one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1152228084457

I believe it has the settings on the back to add a mounting bracket. But it's really beautiful in person and has been an amazing tv stand. I bought it on sale at Best Buy for under $200.
Old 05-05-08, 06:55 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Also, if you're set on that type of stand, there are a few other websites you can check out. Look at http://www.audio-video-furniture.com/ or www.mountsandmore.com or www.thestandstore.com.

I've never shopped at any of those places, but I did look at them while researching, and among the three of them having a fairly extensive selection.