Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : THINGFLING Mystery Box- $9.99 plus $6 shipping

knarf89
04-17-08, 09:44 AM
THINGFLING Mystery Box- $9.99 plus $6 shipping

3 different mystery boxes. Buy all 3 and only pay $6 in shipping.

THINGFLING - MYSTERY BOX (http://www.thingfling.com/home/index.rails)

rfduncan
04-17-08, 10:40 AM
What the heck. In for 3. New users get 10% off too. Whoopie! :clap:

joeblow69
04-17-08, 11:50 AM
Anyone have any experience with these mystery boxes? What kind of stuff is usually in them?

I just got burned on a bag of crap from WOOT April 1st, so I'm not sure if I want to risk this...

Liver&Onions
04-17-08, 12:22 PM
Anyone have any experience with these mystery boxes? What kind of stuff is usually in them?

I just got burned on a bag of crap from WOOT April 1st, so I'm not sure if I want to risk this...

Did you not read the crap commandments?

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.

foofighters7
04-17-08, 01:01 PM
The Last Mystery Box was pretty tasty. I got the nice touch remote, a butane Grill lighter, a Cross Pen, a little fan, and a couple of things I cant remember right now. all for 30 bucks. It was well worth it. The remote alone was worth about 50 bucks or so.

RKillgore
04-18-08, 01:55 AM

Not that it helps you much for this one since it's over, but the Mystery Boxes show up pretty frequently. I signed on about 10 days ago, got a Mystery Box then and up to now have snagged two more.

The first one I've received so far was $26 shipped and included some mp3 player speakers (saw the same ones at Target for $30), a small USB hub (USB 1.1, tho), a USB optical mouse, a small power inverter (plugs into a car's lighter outlet to produce AC power: 80 watts, enough to power a laptop), a laptop lock/cable and two network cables.

I've got the same Box foofighters7 described on the way next, but the contents may differ slightly. As I understand it, it's got at least one major item common to all the boxes (in this case, the remote) and the supplementary stuff may differ.

If you look at the ThingFling forums in the What Did You Get? section, you'll get a good idea of what to expect.

big whoppa
04-18-08, 02:32 AM
I'm always surprised smart people online waste money on bag of crap. The name alone should ward people off but it seems to do the opposite.

runner001
04-18-08, 04:28 AM
thank you for your contribution.

Liver&Onions
04-18-08, 11:23 AM
I'm always surprised smart people online waste money on bag of crap. The name alone should ward people off but it seems to do the opposite.

if $8 or hell, even $50 wasted online on something fun once in a while is going to have a negative effect on my financial situation, then perhaps I have bigger problems. In my opinion, the mystery/bags of crap bring me far more excitement than the guys who go to best buy/circuit city every tuesday and drop $20 on the latest DVD releases.

MrE
04-18-08, 12:13 PM
No mystery. It's like buying a lottery ticket -- the anticipation is entertaining, and every once in a while you score!

Groucho
04-18-08, 12:13 PM
It would be helpful on these threads if the date was included in the subject header.

RKillgore
04-19-08, 08:51 AM
The same offer is being repeated on Saturday 4/19. Last time, they were hoping to sell around 6000 units and it ran for about 24 hours. I guess they fell short and are trying to sell the left over. It may not last as long this time.

www.thingfling.com

ETA: They fell about 600 units short of their goal before, so it probably won't last very long.

ruddiger_718
04-19-08, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered the 3.

dtcarson
04-19-08, 12:25 PM
TF's mystery boxes are much much much better than Woot's bags of sh*t. For every one person who gets a TV or a printer from Woot, nine thousand get whatever crap Woot couldn't sell at last week's garage sale.
Though I would not buy all the stuff individually from TF's MBs, I have always thought I got my money's worth and then some, except for the $3.77 MB where they gave six packs of key light fob things which don't fit any of my keys.
I just can't make myself pay shipping from them.

achau9598
04-19-08, 07:40 PM

Tell that to the guy who got the plasma TV in one.

dtcarson
04-19-08, 08:20 PM
That's what they rely on...the *one* guy who gets the tv, to balance out every one else who gets a case of coffee that expired three years ago. Everyone else keeps buying it in the hopes they'll be the lottery winner this time.
I won't argue that if you hit it big on the bag of crud, you hit it big; but the odds are much greater in favor of you getting total crap. With TF, they usually parcel out the items a little more "fairly", and even if you don't get the "big winner", you still get stuff worth something and usable.
Bag of crap is like keno, and Mystery Box (especially Almost Mystery Boxes) are more like playing the pass line bets at the craps table.

foxdvd
04-20-08, 05:56 PM
I got in for 3.....yeah!!

Trevor
04-21-08, 06:56 AM
Darn, missed it both times.

joeblow69
04-25-08, 12:46 PM
anyone get their thingfling box yet? What's in it?!??!

here's what I got in my last woot Bag o crap, btw (minus the candle):
http://webpages.charter.net/solinari/crap.jpg

Liver&Onions
04-25-08, 01:03 PM
anyone get their thingfling box yet? What's in it?!??!

here's what I got in my last woot Bag o crap, btw (minus the candle):

My TF box just shipped yesterday - 9lbs worth of stuff.

I got my free BoC yesterday - truly awesome crap.

ipod pillow
old record of nursery rhymes
car vacuum (brand new and actually cool)
wine bag.

BuddhaWake
04-25-08, 01:49 PM
the wine bag is kind of nice.

big whoppa
04-25-08, 07:08 PM
That stuff looks like things you find at the 99 cent stores.

drmoze
04-25-08, 09:40 PM
The Last Mystery Box was pretty tasty. I got the nice touch remote, a butane Grill lighter, a Cross Pen, a little fan, and a couple of things I cant remember right now. all for 30 bucks. It was well worth it. The remote alone was worth about 50 bucks or so.

Same here. The remote was worth well over $30, the grill lighter is cool, plus the fan, a couple of battery-powered closet lights, and a couple of more things. TF's BoC is pretty cool.

foofighters7
04-25-08, 11:24 PM
Since no one here mentioned it.. did anyone do the $60.00 mystery bag they had about 2 days ago??

I did, it was only up for a short time.. did anyone else get in on it?

I figured,, why not blow 60 bucks.. who knows what all kinds of stuff it will be...maybe...maybe.. 2 IPOD Pillows!!!!

SunMonkey
04-26-08, 01:32 PM
Just got mine:

XL Monster Cable t-shirt
ThingFling portable fan with LED (don't have AAA batteries on hand to see what it displays)
2 - orange 1 GB Ilo MP3 players (player in blue (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4127962))

Edit: I just checked and one of the MP3 players is loaded with music, including a couple full albums. :up:

foofighters7
04-26-08, 01:59 PM
sunmonkey was that the 60.00 mysterybox?

SunMonkey
04-26-08, 02:42 PM
sunmonkey was that the 60.00 mysterybox?
It was the $9.99 Mystery Box.

mh4268
04-26-08, 08:00 PM
I got all 3 boxes.
3 poker watches
36 cell phone flash light (tiny led flashlights)
2 PDA keyboards
2 2gb red ilo mp3 players (the letter says shoulg be the 1gb but I got lucky i guess)
1 LED fan
1 L monster cable shirt

achau9598
04-28-08, 01:45 PM
i just got my shipping notice ... 15 lbs ... seems a bit heavy for the items mh4268 got.

mh4268 - were the 3 watches different? the original sale said if you ordered 3, they would be different.

tanman
04-28-08, 03:11 PM
I got all 3 boxes.
3 poker watches
36 cell phone flash light (tiny led flashlights)
2 PDA keyboards
2 2gb red ilo mp3 players (the letter says shoulg be the 1gb but I got lucky i guess)
1 LED fan
1 L monster cable shirt

So that was three boxes for a total of $36?

Maybe I should have done the $60 one. I really just want to see what's in that one. Can someone post pictures when they get it?

foofighters7
04-28-08, 03:12 PM
so am I the only one here who got in on the 60.00 mystery box?

mh4268
04-28-08, 04:26 PM
So that was three boxes for a total of $36?

Maybe I should have done the $60 one. I really just want to see what's in that one. Can someone post pictures when they get it?
Yeah the three ten dollar boxes.
The flash lights are kind of neat, but i found quite a few that don't work.
Edit: apparently I got 48 lights instead of 36. i found 16 that don't seem to work though

RichC2
04-28-08, 04:55 PM
I've sworn off ThingFling after their last Mystery Box, barely cost me a thing and I still felt ripped off.

mh4268
04-28-08, 07:32 PM
i just got my shipping notice ... 15 lbs ... seems a bit heavy for the items mh4268 got.

mh4268 - were the 3 watches different? the original sale said if you ordered 3, they would be different.
It says 3 dif watches, but 2 came in the same type box and the other is different. I am going to give those away, so not going to open to really examine.
I think they said there were 3 differnet boxes and if you ordered the 3 you would get one of each. The flyer says the 3 boxes were
box 1- 2 1gb mp3 players
box 2- 3 different poker watches
box 3-36 cell phone lights and 2 pda keyboards
Any thing else is bonus (i got 12 extra lights, t-shirt and light up fan, plus my mp3 players are 2gb)
They ship all in one big box to save shipping and packaging

runner001
04-28-08, 07:33 PM

I ordered these the first time it was available (sprung for 3 total) and it JUST shipped today. GRR!

Mine shows as 15lbs too. If there's 48 flashlight things, i can see how it weighs so much yet contains nothing much of value.

mh4268
04-28-08, 07:49 PM
The flashlight are really tiny but I think their packaging may weigh more. I think the total weight could be around 15 lbs with all the packaging included.

cverneau
04-29-08, 04:40 AM
Just a heads-up....
The 2GB versions of the MP3 players don't work....
They play the FM tuner and are pre-loaded with some songs, but there's a good chance your computer won't recognize it when you connect it to the USB port.
I'm packaging mine up as I type this to send back to them.
Do a GOOGLE search for "ILO MP3 Player" to see all the problems with these players......

runner001
04-29-08, 05:52 PM
Got mine today.

1 Large Monster cable t-shirt
4 boxes of 12 cell phone flash lights (opened one box and out of 12, only 1 works)
4 texas hold 'em poker game watches
2 foldable pda keyboards
1 Surge Protector (affiliate.buy.com/gateway.aspx?adid=17662&aid=10467195&pid=280928&sid=280928&sURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buy.com%2Fretail%2Fproduct%2Easp%3Fsku%3D10354555&listingid=22241061&dcaid=17902) designed for the xbox

I don't own an Xbox. I don't own any PDAs. I don't know how to play Texas Hold 'em. I do have 1 cell phone (not 48) and I can use the shirt.

Anyone else have the issue with the cell phone lights?

CalebAndCo
04-30-08, 08:01 AM
I got the 48 Cell Phone Lights and about 10 worked. Not worth the shipping to send them back. 1 of 2 MP3 players didn't work. (I sent it back yesterday; we'll see what they do.) The watches are OK, just not my speed; I sold one of them at my garage sale for $3. The T-shirt is nice for a little gift. The fan's OK. The KBs seem fine, but doesn't work with my Zire :-(

(I didn't get the surge--I could have given that to my nephew.)

All in all, not bad (assuming I end up with 2 working MP3 players), but I doubt I'd do it again.

achau9598
04-30-08, 12:12 PM
Well, my box isn't going to be delivered. According to FedEx it was "damaged beyond repair" in transit and is being sent back. I don't feel too bad considering the contents, and can only hope they send something else when it returns. :(

mrmagoo
05-01-08, 02:41 PM
Monster cable mystery box right now 4 cables for 20.00

Liver&Onions
05-01-08, 03:03 PM
Got my box yesterday - and really it's a meh. I got more enjoyment out of the bag of crap from Woot. Now to find somewhere to ditch all these flashlights!

dtcarson
05-01-08, 05:07 PM
1 XL Monster cable t-shirt
4 boxes of 12 cell phone flash lights (opened one box and 2 of the 3 I've tried work)
3 foldable pda keyboards
1 Surge Protector designed for the xbox

I assume the surge protector can actually be used for things other than Xbox, but I think I read that MS doesn't recommend using one for the 360. I'm sure I can find someplace to put it. Keyboards mean nothing to me, and if half the lights work, I'll be fine with that, I can keep them around the house for emergency mini flashlights. I was going to give one of the watches to my boy, but I don't think he could wear it at school.
Though I have an ipod, I wouldn't have minded the MP3 players (if they worked).
The flashlights aren't that heavy, even in the box--the surge protector is where most of the weight in my box came from. At least it's from APC.

I too am underwhelmed by this mystery box. I guess I need to stick with the AMBs. Or it could be that TF is becoming a victim of their own popularity (sort of like Stootsi which used to rock but now I haven't bought anything from in months).

mbs
05-01-08, 11:51 PM
Got mine today. I guess it's a good lesson to not pay for crap.

About half of the things they sent work. I wanted to give an ilo to a friend and keep one, but only one works. Oh well.

Does anyone know what size SD card the ilo will accept? The one working one I got, seems to be the 1GB model.

SunMonkey
05-02-08, 06:54 AM
For those of you with the non-working ilo players, have you tried changing the battery (AAA)? Neither of mine would turn on when I got them, but worked fine when powered through the USB port.

CalebAndCo
05-02-08, 07:37 AM
...Does anyone know what size SD card the ilo will accept? The one working one I got, seems to be the 1GB model.Checking online I found that the ilo takes up to a 1GB card.

drmoze
05-04-08, 12:44 AM
so am I the only one here who got in on the 60.00 mystery box?

So, do tell: what was in your $60 mystery box?????

foofighters7
05-05-08, 03:19 PM
alright..heres what I ended up getting for the $60.00 Mystery Box.

1 Orange Speedo nautical backpack
1 Linksys Cordless Dual Mode Internet Telephone
1 Croton Watch
1 Lucky Four Leaf Clover pillow
1 6ft Philips Gold Plated Video Cable
1 pair of Zenith Lightweight headphones
1 Micro Inverter 400 by xantrex
1 Screwdriver with set of interchangeable bits. (40 Pc Set)

So there ya go. Not bad, nothing GREAT, but decent.

Liver&Onions
05-05-08, 06:49 PM
Wow - glad I didn't get that one. My thingfling days are done, back to Woot for the elusive BoC - at least with that, it's $8 tops and the anticipation is much better than the "everyone gets the same Mystery Box" at TF.

rfduncan
05-07-08, 11:27 AM
Got mine today.

1 Large Monster cable t-shirt
4 boxes of 12 cell phone flash lights (opened one box and out of 12, only 1 works)
2 foldable pda keyboards
1 Surge Protector (affiliate.buy.com/gateway.aspx?adid=17662&aid=10467195&pid=280928&sid=280928&sURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buy.com%2Fretail%2Fproduct%2Easp%3Fsku%3D10354555&listingid=22241061&dcaid=17902) designed for the xbox

I don't own an Xbox. I don't own any PDAs. I don't know how to play Texas Hold 'em. I do have 1 cell phone (not 48) and I can use the shirt.

Anyone else have the issue with the cell phone lights?
Almost exactly what I got. The lights don't seem to work until you put them ON a phone. I think the batteries are held in by the phone's backing? Anyway I pulled one out and put it on and it started to work.

As for THINGFLING, this craptacular shipment has me sworn off of them from here on out. What can one person POSSIBLY DO with 48 cellphone flashlights? I guess I have something to hand out besides candy next Halloween!

Liver&Onions
05-07-08, 11:41 AM
Almost exactly what I got. The lights don't seem to work until you put them ON a phone. I think the batteries are held in by the phone's backing? Anyway I pulled one out and put it on and it started to work.

As for THINGFLING, this craptacular shipment has me sworn off of them from here on out. What can one person POSSIBLY DO with 48 cellphone flashlights? I guess I have something to hand out besides candy next Halloween!

And the worst part? I got better crap from my BoC that cost me $8 rather than $35 from thingfling.

dtcarson
05-07-08, 05:34 PM
And the worst part? I got better crap from my BoC that cost me $8 rather than $35 from thingfling.

What have you gotten in a woot bag of crap? (I'll fully admit crap for eight bucks is much more attractive than crap for 35 bucks, but I"m interested in the comparative level of craptitude.)
I'll still hit thingfling, but I think I'll avoid the pure mystery boxes and just keep an eye on the almost mystery boxes where you know at least one thing you're getting.

Liver&Onions
05-07-08, 05:50 PM
What have you gotten in a woot bag of crap? (I'll fully admit crap for eight bucks is much more attractive than crap for 35 bucks, but I"m interested in the comparative level of craptitude.)
I'll still hit thingfling, but I think I'll avoid the pure mystery boxes and just keep an eye on the almost mystery boxes where you know at least one thing you're getting.

I got:

an ipod shaped speaker pillow, a 12v vacuum for the car (new), an old 45, some other true crap. My woot experience was more fun, so I got wayyyy more bang for my buck. That's the main reason.

The vacuum was worth it to me - especially when compared to the three poker watches, million LED lights and Palm PDA keyboards...which are all destined for the goodwill pile.

dtcarson
05-07-08, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I'd be happy with just the vacuum and pillow for eight bucks. My last crap was unfortunately crap (coffee that expired two years ago that needed a specific machine to brew, and the old 45. My boy still uses his Superman kiddy scissors though.)

runner001
05-08-08, 04:24 AM
Another $60 Mystery Box is available now.

The description says there will be no poker watches and cell phone lights. I say, TOO LATE FOR THAT! I'm not touching this one.

mrmagoo
05-12-08, 07:07 PM
About those cell phone lights..... For those of you who have not already lost your patients and threw out the ones you thought did not work (for me that would be darn near 80 % of them) anyhoo, I just figured something out, they all work!!! If you press the on button and press light about 3/4 the way down at the same time, they will ALL come on and work!!!! Granted you should not have to press it 2 different areas on the light, but at least they all work now :D

achau9598
05-13-08, 08:28 AM
I received a package yesterday (I can only assume it was the replacement for the box that FedEx destroyed and sent back) - but inside it was one of those weather stations, some Phillips noise-canceling headphones, a DVD-cleaner kit, armband radio w/headphones, an mp3 player case, a pair of retractable earbud headphones, and a refurb netgear printer router(?). If this was the replacement for the destroyed 3 mystery boxes, I'm satisfied.

Liver&Onions
05-19-08, 08:55 PM
Interesting. Just got a package from tthingfling basically saying "We know you're pissed about the shitty mystery box. Here are a couple $5 greeting cards as a way to say "we owe you one".

runner001
05-20-08, 06:44 AM
interesting indeed. I wonder what you did (if anything) to make them send you one.

SunMonkey
05-20-08, 07:02 AM
Interesting. Just got a package from tthingfling basically saying "We know you're pissed about the shitty mystery box. Here are a couple $5 greeting cards as a way to say "we owe you one".
I received the cards, too. The funny thing is I was happy with my mystery box but the "apology" gifts sucked.

achau9598
05-20-08, 02:48 PM
I got the cards too. One problem I have with the weather station is that it isn't setting the time correctly. The booklet says that it will set via the US Atomic Clock (when it picks up an RF signal). It set the date correctly, but the time appears to be Pacific time. Is the US Atomic clock always Pacific Time?

Liver&Onions
05-20-08, 04:49 PM
I think the massive amount of whining on their boards made them realize they fucked up as it sounds like everyone got them. I would've rather had no cards and been happy with the crap i got and sold at a garage sale...now the cards need selling or throwing out :(

dtcarson
05-20-08, 08:26 PM
I'd think even an atomic clock would have a time zone setting, where it converts atomic time into your time.
There was definitely a lot of whining on their boards (I did some of it) but as much of a supporter of TF as I was, I think the whining was mostly deserved. I don't expect a Ferrari for my ten bucks, but I don't expect a whole load of nonworking crap either. I got two cards as an appypollyloggy.
Oh, and apparently you have to post a lot on their boards (which are somewhat challenging to navigate) and post lots of pictures of cats to get super-shagged. I'm definitely getting more of a feel of an "insider's club" recently.

runner001
05-21-08, 06:45 AM
that makes sense since i didn't post much but I did complain a little bit. I even submitted a ticket. I didn't get any apology cards though.

rfduncan
05-21-08, 02:34 PM
I'd be happy if they'd pay for me to send the crap back to them. They can keep my $$$!

Liver&Onions
05-21-08, 04:51 PM
Yeah, the more ass you kiss over there the better off you are when it comes to mystery boxes.

On the plus side, I sold two of the poker watches($3, $5) and three of the cell phone lights($0.25 each) at a garage sale last weekend.

mrmagoo
05-21-08, 08:16 PM
There is another one going on right now and they tell you 2 of the items that are in it:

Product Description
This is our ALMOST MYSTERY BOX XXXIV! That's right, this is no run of the mill mystery box like you see on other sites, this is our own ALMOST MYSTERY BOX! Where we will actually TELL YOU at least one of the items which is worth AT LEAST what the whole box is selling for. But that's not all, we will then get crazy and ADD MORE to your box, and that's the mystery. So now that you get the basic idea, let’s get under way!

Today we are presenting to you your guaranteed item(s): (yep, a guarantee of 2 things this time!)

• Heavy Duty 6-in-1 Portable Power Source/Emergency Jump Start/Air Compressor (i-tec T2031), and
• GE General Purpose Wireless Thermometer (GE5805WS1-D).

The Heavy Duty 6 in 1 Portable Power Source has everything you will ever need in a vehicle (okay, you still need gas - we are not miracle workers). But it does feature:

Emergency jump start;
260 PSI Air compressor;
400 watt inverter;
12 and 110 volt power;
LED Work light; and
USB port.

I mean this ain't your father's jump start.Just take a look at it. It is so much more.It is even ruggedized , surrounded with polymer housing with heavy grade padding. Similar power sources sell for well over $100.00.

The second guaranteed item is the General Electric Wireless Thermometer which monitors indoor and outdoor temperatures. Great for the baby's room, basement, attic or just about anywhere, its simple to use and provides quick accurate readings on the remote LCD screen. The low battery indicator will alert you when the thermometer or remote sensor begin to lose battery power.

Features:

Wireless Digital thermometer receiver;
Wireless digital remote sensor;
Minimum/maximum temperature display;
Fahrenheit/Celsius button;
Low battery indicator;
Requires 4 "AA" batteries (not included);
100ft range.
Portable Power Source Specifications:

Power Status and Charge Level indicator gauge - indicates the portable power source battery level;
Charging Light Indicator - Red color LED will illuminate while the portable power source battery is charging. When charging is complete the RED LED will stay illuminated and the light will not turn off until the charging plug is removed;
Charging levels:
Dial Reading +12.8VDC - charging is not required. Ideal level to boost charge a depleted battery;
Dial reading 12.5VDC - Battery power good - will operate most 12 volt DC accessories at this level;
Dial reading 12.2VDC - Recharge as soon as practical power level is low. Short operating time remaining;
Dial reading 11.8VDC - Recharge immediately - power level is extremely low.

Reverse Battery Polarity Detection Circuitry - Circuitry automatically activates if accidental reverse polarity clamp connection occurs, RED LED illuminates accompanied by high pitch alarm;
Convenient charge cords - 110 volt AC charger for in home use & 12 volt DC charger for on the road use;
12 volt DC power outlets with overload protection - Provides to most 12 Volt DC accessories equipped with a 12 Volt DC accessory plug;
Professional Quality Booster Cables w/ insulated clamps - Color-coded copper cables with extra thick oil resistant insulation. Compact 200 AMP Rated Booster Clamps;
Booster Clamps Storage Holders - Prevents accidental sparking when cables are not in use;
Work lamp - Five (5) white LED array lamp with On/OFF to the booster cables;
High Power 400 watt inverter (provides 110 Volt AC power for portable or on-the-road use):
Dual (two) 110 volt AC outlets - allows the connection of an additional AC appliance;
Inverter Power Switch - Inverter power can be switched on/off;
Fuse protection - User serviceable 40 Amp Blade Fuse;
LED Power Status Indicator - Green LED indicator power good, Red LED indicator fault condition.
USB Port - 5 Volt/500 milli-Amp rated outlet provides power to PSP, iPod, MP3 players, etc.
Ipod Charger Adapter - Plays and charge iPod portable consoles;
Built-in Powerful 260 PSI Compressor (conveniently rapidly inflates most inflatable):
Compressor Power Switch - compressor power can be switched On or OFF;
260 PSI/17.9 Bar Needle Dial Air Pressure gauge - accurate air pressure dial gauge with large and easy to read pressure increments in lb./in. (PSI) and kg./cm. Units
Heavy duty high pressure inflator air hose - Professional high pressure rubber hose. Equipped with a Universal air valve stem Quick - connector Nozzle;
Nozzle adaptors for inflatable - Assorted nozzle adaptors.

Trevor
05-22-08, 07:24 AM
$59.99 plus $6 shipping

mrmagoo
05-26-08, 10:08 AM
They are doing another "leftover" mystery box now. $53.99