Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis (D. Boon/Kad)

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-08, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Current French hit is down for end of October on France R2. Haven't seen it yet (see OT discussion began via Tutut in the Asterix aux jeux olympiques thread), but I will be interested to see it. Boon directs as well as stars, and is joined by ever-popular Kad Merad, Line Renaud, Zoe Felix and 5x2's Stephane Freiss.

Dazza.
Old 06-12-08, 08:25 AM

Both DVD and Blu-Ray releases will be out on October 29. It's a Fox-Pathé edition, so you can expect the BR to be region B locked.

Old 10-15-08, 08:06 AM

2 weeks until this is released... apparently will have optional English subs (as well as French and Ch'timi!). Has been planted firmly at #1 in Amazon France's best sellers for some time, and has been advertised for pre-order at many B&M stores for months, so expect endless piles of this to sell. Get this: As well as the 2-disc DVD & BR, they're even putting this out on VHS... I guess they expect even those who haven't gotten round to buying a DVD player to still want to own this huge smash in some version. I enjoyed the film, so I'll be in line for the 2-discer...

Dazza.