DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Amazon DVD Bundle Sets (Up to 77% off)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-08, 02:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazon DVD Bundle Sets (Up to 77% off)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...01&pf_rd_i=130

Some interesting deals...

That TV Sci-Fi Bundle that included all the seasons of Stargate, Stargate: Atlantis, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, The X-Files, Pretender, Dark Angel, and Roswell is $614 shipped.

Also a TV Animation Bundle including all 4 seasons of Futurama, 6 seasons of King of the Hill, The Family Guy Freakin' Party Pack, and 2 seasons of American Dad for $199.

Looks like a good way to make big investments in these shows/movies if you haven't already bought the individual seasons.
Old 02-11-08, 07:23 AM

Goo deal thanks for the post. The Sci Fi is the only one I would want but out of my price range for that bundle.

If I did not already own Futurama and Family Guy I would be all over that animation set like Michael Moore on a buffet.
Old 02-11-08, 07:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thanks OP! I pointed my brother towards the Animation bundle as I know he's been looking for a great deal on those sets.
Old 02-11-08, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

39.99 80s Hits DVD Collection, Vol. 1
Big, Romancing the Stone, The Jewel of the Nile, Porky's, Nine to Five, and Moonstruck

29.99 80s Hits DVD Collection, Vol. 2
Rain Man, Platoon, Die Hard, Cocoon, Rocky III, and Rocky IV

31.49 90s Hits DVD Collection
There's Something About Mary, The World is Not Enough, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Speed, City Slickers, and Dances with Wolves

39.99 Academy Awards Best Picture Collection (West Side Story/Midnight Cowboy/Rocky/Annie Hall/Platoon/The Silence of the Lambs)

39.99 Academy Awards Best Picture Collection, Vol. 1
Patton, The French Connection, All About Eve, How Green Was My Valley, The Sound of Music, and Gentleman's Agreement

259.99 Irwin Allen TV Giftset (1965)
Land of the Giants - The Full Series (The Giant Collection)
Lost In Space Season 1
Lost In Space Season 2, Vol 1
Lost In Space Season 2, Vol 2
Lost In Space Season 3, Vol 1
Lost In Space Season 3, Vol 2
Voyage Bottom of the Sea Season 1, Vol 1
Voyage Bottom of the Sea Season 1, Vol 2
Voyage Bottom of the Sea Season 2, Vol 1
Voyage Bottom of the Sea Season 2, Vol 2
Voyage Bottom of the Sea Season 3, Vol 1
Voyage Bottom of the Sea Season 3, Vol 2
The Time Tunnel Vol 1
The Time Tunnel Vol 2

39.99 Marquee Classics Collection (Down Argentine Way / Moon Over Miami / My Blue Heaven / The Dolly Sisters / Island In The Sun/Stormy Weather/Pinky (1941)

35.99 Music Lovers DVD Collection
Walk the Line, Garage Days, The Commitments, The Five Heartbeats, This is Spinal Tap, and Hendrix

29.99 Quotable Favorites DVD Collection
Bull Durham, When Harry Met Sally, The Terminator, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, City Slickers, and Rain Man

59.99 Recent Hits DVD Value Collection
The Devil Wears Prada, Ice Age, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Night at the Museum, Walk the Line, X-Men 3

199.99 TV Animation Giftset
American Dad 1-2, Family Guy Freakin' Party Pack, Futurama 1-4, King of the Hill 1-6

614.99 TV Sci-Fi Bundle (2000)
Buffy - Collector's Set
Angel - Collector's Set
All 10 separate season sets of Stargate SG-1
3 season sets released to date of Stargate: Atlantis
4 seasons of The Pretender, plus the TV Movies DVD
Firefly - The Complete Series
3 seasons of Roswell
Both seasons of Dark Angel
The X-Files - The Complete Collector's Edition

54.99 Ultimate Killer DVD Collection (1990)
Silence of the Lambs, Misery, Fargo (Special Edition), Manhunter, Hannibal (Special Edition), Kalifornia, Eye of the Needle, House of Games, Gangster No. 1, The January Man, Malice, Perfect Strangers, Special Effects and Dead Man Walking

54.99 Ultimate Sleepover DVD Giftset (2003)
Material Girls, Uptown Girls, Saved!, Legally Blonde, Legally Blonde: Red, White & Blonde, Valley Girls, Virginia's Run, Man in the Moon, The Princess Bride, Courage Mountan, Yours, Mine & Ours, Mermaids, Mystic Pizza, Sleepover and Beauty & The Beast

54.99 Ultimate Sports Gift Set, The (1979)
The Championship Season, Raging Bull, Hoosiers, Body and Soul, Rocky 1-3, Eight Men Out, Bull Durham, Monkey on My Back, The Jackie Robinson Story, The Pride of the Yankees, AKA Cassius Clay, Diggstown, Rollerball

49.99 Ultimate Summer Break DVD Giftset (1989)
National Lampoon: Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj (Unrated), National Lampoon: Class Reunion, National Lampoon: Dorm Daze, National Lampoon: Gold Diggers (Unrated), National Lampoon: Going the Distance, National Lampoon: Movie Madness, Cooley High, UHF, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
Old 02-11-08, 12:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
I have been kicking around Buffy and Angel. Have never seen an episode of either. But for those of you looking, they are still running $29 or so from Amazon per season and $16.73 at DDD.