Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Brothers & Sisters--"The Feast of Epiphany"--01/13/2008

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-08, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brothers & Sisters--"The Feast of Epiphany"--01/13/2008

An all new episode of Brothers and Sisters airs, tonight, at 10/9 p.m. Central! Here is the summary:

The Feast of Epiphany
Episode Number: 33 Season Num: 2 First Aired: Sunday January 13, 2008 Prod Code: 210

Spoiler:
Since we last saw the Walkers way back on Dec. 2, perhaps a little recap is in order: Kitty and Robert got married, but questions resurfaced about his war-hero status; the cat's out of the bag regarding Tommy's affair with Lena; and Holly got a visit from a mystery man (Ken Olin). While these plot developments threaten to make the show top-heavy with scandal tonight, romance is in the air, too, as Graham (Steven Weber) is back in Sarah's orbit and Nora goes on a date with Isaac (Danny Glover).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very excited that my favorite show is returning! I can't wait! I hope everyone will tune in. Even if you've never seen the show before, I think you'll really enjoy it!
Old 01-13-08, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This was another terrific episode of this wonderful show. As usual, the Walker family can't get together without there being some bickering, and tonight, much was revealed.

It was funny seeing Nora being nervous about having dinner with Isaac, and having to have her family there to hold her hand. In the end, she realized it would have been better just to come right out and ask Isaac to have dinner with her. However, that obviously wouldn't have been as fun as having your entire family bickering and talking about their family secrets in front of an unknowing guest! Love this show!

Oh, and I still can't stand that Lena skank! I can't believe Justin is still sleeping with her! Yuck!
Old 01-13-08, 10:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Great dinner party - the impromtu gathering in the kitchen was like watching someone try to juggle six tennis balls all at once!
Old 01-14-08, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When Tommy and his wife had their little heart-to-heart it was like a Human League song: "While we were apart I was human too".

Even before her confession I was thinking that she had no right to be upset since she basically took off on Tommy, took their baby and wouldn't even take his phone calls. He had no way of knowing if she ever would come back, if their marriage was over, or what. I can understand why he fell in bed with Lena, basically she was there. I can't understand why Justin is with her now, though.

So, I am wondering if Rebecca will continue to question her true paternity? I envision her running around trying to get a Walker DNA sample.

I also think it will be revealed that Isaac was the one that leaked the info and this will end up hurting his relationship with Nora.