Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

will there be a that 70s show complete series??

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 01-01-08, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With the last season releasing in a few months, I'm wondering if they are going to be releasing a complete series set for that 70s show, or should I just buy the individual seasons? I know that no one knows for sure, but I just didn't know if fox usually puts out complete series sets. Thanks.
Old 01-01-08, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
At the very least they'll probably release it in a bundle, but I'm not sure if they'll put together a special package like has been done for Full House, King of Queens, Buffy, Angel, etc. Since, IIRC, it's Fox releasing it, I don't know how they will handle it.

I'd just wait and see because you'll see cheap prices for the individual sets later in year.
Old 01-01-08, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by TheMovieman
At the very least they'll probably release it in a bundle, but I'm not sure if they'll put together a special package like has been done for Full House, King of Queens, Buffy, Angel, etc. Since, IIRC, it's Fox releasing it, I don't know how they will handle it.

I'd just wait and see because you'll see cheap prices for the individual sets later in year.
the cheapest I've seen the sets so far are 17.50 or so, still didn't bite. How cheap do you think they will go?
Old 01-01-08, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how much cheaper can you go with these sets? I say 15.99 is the cheapest you'll probably see them, minus those sales that best buy has once in a while, where season sets that are older are 12.99.
Old 01-01-08, 10:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 87 Likes on 55 Posts
Maybe the special packaging will be a Wisconsin license plate.
Old 01-01-08, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by TheMovieman

Well, Fox did release Buffy and Angel as Complete Series sets, but that doesn't necessarily say that That 70's Show will get one, too.