Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Amazon Tuesday Only - Free Bourne Trilogy in HD with purchase of 360 HD DVD Player

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Amazon Tuesday Only - Free Bourne Trilogy in HD with purchase of 360 HD DVD Player

Old 12-17-07, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got an email from Amazon this morning:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has purchased or is interested in Xbox 360 games and accessories at Amazon.com, you might like to know that on Tuesday, December 17, you can get a 3-in-1 HD DVD set, "The Bourne Trilogy," as a gift with the purchase of a new Xbox 360 HD DVD player.

An Amazon.com exclusive HD DVD collection, "The Bourne Trilogy" is a $49 value. You'll also get "King Kong" on HD for free in the box with your new Xbox 360 HD DVD player. Plus, you'll be eligible to participate in a mail-in offer to get five more HD DVDs to boot.

Check now to see today's offer or be sure to come back on Tuesday, December 17 to get your new HD DVD player and "The Bourne Trilogy" 3-in-1 boxed set.

This offer is good while quantities last.
Apparently part of their "10 days, 10 deals" Not as good of a deal as when I picked mine up from BB with Heroes but still not bad I guess, figured I'd post it anyway.