Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

A question about the Hot Fuzz DVD

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 12-16-07, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spent a lot of time to make sure get the Walmart Bonus disc edition DVD. While I was at Best Buy today I noticed a three disc edition. Should have I waited, or am I not missing much. Thanks.
Old 12-16-07, 09:17 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=510644
Old 12-16-07, 11:46 PM

Pega29, don't you hate it when somebody just posts a link to another thread instead of answering a simple question? Their complaint is that if somebody doesn't look through the threads before they post, then they are just being lazy. And they do have a point. But when its such an easy question to answer, why not just answer it... really.

I say if you love the movie, get the 3 disc. Much better packaging, plus an extended documentary, and 4 extra audio commentary tracks. I too had the Walmart Bonus Disc originally and I'm glad I upgraded to the 3 disc. Give the Walmart thing to somebody as a gift.
Old 12-17-07, 03:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dillon
Pega29, don't you hate it when somebody just posts a link to another thread instead of answering a simple question? Their complaint is that if somebody doesn't look through the threads before they post, then they are just being lazy. And they do have a point. But when its such an easy question to answer, why not just answer it... really.
the reason is so that next time maybe the person will actually search instead of starting a new thread.
Old 12-17-07, 03:18 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I bought the regular version and then I also tracked down a copy of the Wal-Mart edition that was in Widescreen. My wife knows I want the new set pretty bad and if I don't get it for Christmas then I will buy it later on for myself. I think my wife got me a Hot Fuzz autographed picture so I assume she'll be getting me the movie as well.

But I agree....I like to a thread isn't rude. It redirects the person with a question to the proper thread and keeps duplicate threads like this off the main page....or it would have if I wouldn't of added my opinion.
Old 12-17-07, 03:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=510644
Old 12-17-07, 05:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dillon
But when its such an easy question to answer, why not just answer it... really.
Don't you hate it when someone assumes they know what someone else's motivation is without actually knowing what they're talking about? Really.

I don't know the fucking answer to the question because I don't own either edition of "Hot Fuzz." But what I do know is that there is a seven-page thread discussing the subject because the disc in question came out weeks ago.

If the OP had just clicked "Search" and then typed "Hot Fuzz," he would have had his answer.