Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Anchor Bay Collection

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Anchor Bay Collection

Old 12-15-07, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anchor Bay Collection

I couldn't find any info on Starz/AB website about their Anchor Bay Collection - the complete list of what's been released and what's preparing to be released. As far as I know Re-Animator, Evil Dead and Hellraiser were printed under the title of AB Collection. Is there anything else? And what are their plans? Does someone know?
Old 12-15-07, 11:36 AM

http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/40/17240.php

This website mentions Phantasm and Phantasm III, which have already come out. I have the Phantasm DVD and I like it quite a lot.
Old 12-15-07, 12:43 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by Giggles
I couldn't find any info on Starz/AB website about their Anchor Bay Collection - the complete list of what's been released and what's preparing to be released. As far as I know Re-Animator, Evil Dead and Hellraiser were printed under the title of AB Collection. Is there anything else? And what are their plans? Does someone know?
I'm not sure what you mean, but you can just check their site for what's still in print and what's coming up in the future.

Here's the link to their site;

http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/

A lot of their great Euro cult titles have already been (many of them) or will be re-released in the future by Blue Underground.
Old 12-15-07, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Elemental
I'm not sure what you mean, but you can just check their site for what's still in print and what's coming up in the future.
I said in my initial post I couldn't find any information on their site. I mean you can see Evil Dead is coming out in AB Collection line, but there's no direct link to the Collection - to see that this and that title were released and will be released in AB Collection series.