Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

BSG: Razor, Anyone Get the BB Exclusive Disc?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 12-14-07, 05:41 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello,

coming out of lurk mode to ask this question... has anyone bought Razor at Best Buy and actually gotten the exclusive bonus disc? mine didn't have it and when i called the niles, il store they opened 2 more copies there which also didn't have it.

Last edited by MindElec; 12-14-07 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-14-07, 06:06 PM

got mine. a friend of mine got his. dunno how widespread the lack of bonus discs is tho, as several people have written here on the boards that they didn't get theirs. guess i was lucky?
Old 12-14-07, 07:51 PM

I got the bonus disc but was disappointed. Nothing really in-depth. It was cheaper than Amazon with out the bonus disc, so no complaint here.
Old 12-14-07, 08:01 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,529 Likes on 2,529 Posts
The bonus disc was pretty decent. It was essentially a 20 minute EPK. I did like the inteviews with the cast and crew.

The best feature is Ronald Moore and Michael Tyler's commentary. Moore is very articulate and the commentary is very lively and entertaining.
Old 12-14-07, 08:03 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Didn't get one here... almost took it back because that was the only reason I bought it now instead of waiting, but w/ holiday crowds and everything I decided to just write it off.
Old 12-14-07, 09:08 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 861 Likes on 387 Posts
I got one. Haven't got to watch it yet.
Old 12-15-07, 04:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got the 2-disc from the Chicago - North Ave store.
Old 12-15-07, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MindElec
hello,

coming out of lurk mode to ask this question... has anyone bought Razor at Best Buy and actually gotten the exclusive bonus disc? mine didn't have it and when i called the niles, il store they opened 2 more copies there which also didn't have it.
If you find a store that still has stickered copies, just shake them. You can hear the bonus disc. (well actually, you can hear the feature, as that is on the flap thing in the middle)
Old 12-16-07, 12:19 AM
Cool New Member

thanks for all the replies, it's good to know that the "holy grail" exists before you go searching for it. ;-)

went to the north avenue store (tried calling but nobody was answering the phone), but they were all sold out of the bonus discs. on a lark i went to the clark street store even though i called them yesterday and was told they didn't have it. they did have 4 bonus marked copies, 2 of which actually had the bonus dvd (thank you starman for the "shake it" trick!). if i had the time and the weather wasn't so crappy i would go back out to niles and shake theirs.

but 2 out of 3 is better than none!