Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

K-Ville -- "Boulet in a China Shop" -- 12/10/2007 (anyone still watching?)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-07, 11:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First aired: 12/10/2007
Spoiler:
While out one night unwinding at a karaoke bar, the NOPD gets word of a crime being committed and an upscale shop. A local criminal is running a racketeering operation with the local business and Boulet and Cobb set out to stop him.

I'm still watching. While it isn't any great shakes, there is certainly worse out there. Since there is very little new on right about now, I'll be able to watch this more quickly than I had in the past. Maybe I'll double-feature since I still haven't watched last week's!
Old 12-10-07, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 143 Likes on 98 Posts
I thought I was the only one still watching this show. Well at least there are two of us. if it wasn't for the strike I have a feeling FOX would have pulled the plug already.
Old 12-10-07, 12:27 PM
MrE
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's toned down its most annoying quirk, completely illogical plot twists, and focused more on characters and relationships. Since N-O has lots of problems, you'd think that's how they would have started out. It makes you wonder how Fox execs decide what shows to keep or can. They've pulled the plug on much better shows ... without giving them anything like this much time to see if they could build an audience.