Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

BSG: Razor: Any major spoilers for season three?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 12-07-07, 03:14 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Since I've only been watching Battlestar Galactica on DVD, I've just seen the first two seasons.

BSG: Razor came out on Tuesday and it's supposed to overlap with season three. Are there any big spoilers to look out for?

I have heard that
Spoiler:

the Pegasus gets destroyed

but that's all so far. Is there anything as significant or more significant than that?
Old 12-07-07, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The entire story is set in season two. There is, however, a revelation near the end that plays into the fourth season, however.
Old 12-07-07, 04:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crazyrabbits
The entire story is set in season two. There is, however, a revelation near the end that plays into the fourth season, however.
Yeah, it won't really make sense unless you've watched season three, but it doesn't ruin anything if you haven't.
Old 12-07-07, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just watched it last night, I haven't seen season 3 and it didn't feel like anything was revealed. However, I had to shut off the extras, because it appeared that they were talking about quite a few things from Season 3 and also showed some scenes that I didn't recognize.
Old 12-07-07, 04:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,370 Likes on 1,010 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr. Mantle
Since I've only been watching Battlestar Galactica on DVD, I've just seen the first two seasons.

BSG: Razor came out on Tuesday and it's supposed to overlap with season three. Are there any big spoilers to look out for?

I have heard that
Spoiler:

the Pegasus gets destroyed

but that's all so far. Is there anything as significant or more significant than that?

Your spoiler happens in the fourth episode of S3, which is probably considered one of the best episodes of the series overall.

I don't think the revelation is a big deal. It's a "spoiler", but frankly I think it helps build up a bit of a story arc.

The "present day" scenes of Razor fit in between The Captain's Hand and Downloaded in S2.