DVD Talk
Free Shipping (no min.) @ SecondSpin.com through 12/13! [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Free Shipping (no min.) @ SecondSpin.com through 12/13!

bwsmom
11-30-07, 01:26 AM
From my email:

For two weeks only, get Free Standard Shipping on every order, no matter how big or small! Just use the promo code FSN313 at checkout and save! But hurry - this offer ends 12/13/07!

Start shopping and saving now!

Your friends at SecondSpin.com (www.secondspin.com)

I picked up The Polar Express HD-DVD and Simpsons Kiss & Tell for just under $17 shipped!

Enjoy! :)

(And on a side note, can we PLEASE do something about the french-kissing kittens ad?!?! It's GROSSING ME OUT!!!!) :wacko:

bwsmom
11-30-07, 12:01 PM
FWIW, Wherehouse.com is offering free shipping on your order when you buy 3 used dvds:

For one week only, buy any three used DVDs and we'll give you Free standard and international Shipping! That means you can order as many used DVDs, Games and CDs as you want, and as long as you order three used DVDs, you'll get Free Shipping! Just use promo code 3DVD6FS at checkout. Hurry, though - this offer expires 12/06/07!

Start shopping and saving now!

Thanks again for shopping at Wherehouse.com (www.wherehouse.com)!

Stockie
12-06-07, 12:15 PM
I picked up Randy Travis - Its just a Matter of Time [2 discs] at $11.99 delivered (to Argentina)...great deal for me!!!
Now looking if they stock The Mavericks - Live in Austin Texas.....and it would be a hell of a day!! :)

BigSue
12-06-07, 06:32 PM
Hi, thanks for the SecondSpin tip. If I may ask, what's the quality of their used DVDs and CDs like?

thanks

Sue

bwsmom
12-06-07, 07:08 PM
Hi, thanks for the SecondSpin tip. If I may ask, what's the quality of their used DVDs and CDs like?

thanks

Sue

I've never had a problem with anything I've received from them, and I've ordered many, many times. Enjoy! :)

g
12-06-07, 07:22 PM
I personally have had negative experiences with them and positive. Its a coin toss.
They can send the wrong version. Not include original packaging or inserts. Sometimes wear on disks. Sometimes its very good. I wouldnt reccomend anything with collectible packaging. They have a problem with shipping disks loose in case which are ruined. Ive had that several times.
They are fine with refunds.

SFranke
12-06-07, 08:15 PM

thanks

Sue
I've ordered three used CDs from them. One ended up being a sealed promo copy, another was a used promo in very good condition, and the last was in very good condition. Don't order if you can't handle promos or discs with some light wear on them.

Also, last week I attempted to order a used CD. They canceled my order. Fair enough. I checked out their site later that day, and they had a different, used album from the same relatively obscure group that wasn't there the first time I ordered. I ordered it. They canceled it. Today, the original used album is back, so I'm trying again, hoping their inventory problems are sorted out.

And thank you to bwsmom for posting the deal. I ordered Geddy Lee's My Favorite Headache for $4. Can't beat that.