Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Devil's Rejects Hot Topic Exclusive?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 11-27-07, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know about a hot topic exclusive dvd of Devil's Rejects that came with the Sid Haig autographed mugshot? Anyone have any ideas on value for the autograph or the sealed DVD with mugshot still inside? Haven't seen any on Ebay and I all know is the mugshot is part of a 4 "card" set. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-27-07, 06:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Never heard of it, and I'm a big fan of Haig's, and TDR. I'll check into it!
Old 11-27-07, 07:51 PM

I remember this when the DVD first came out. I believe the retail on it was in the neighborhood of $39.99. Aside from the black & white mugshots that were shrinkwrapped on the DVD packaging, there was nothing else unique about the HT version, so I don't know if the value would be that much greater now than when it first came out or even if it would get that much. You also have to consider the retail of the standard DVD has gone down since then, too. I met him at a show after "House Of 1000 Corpses" came out and got that signed for ten bucks, and then later got my "Devil's Rejects" signed for ten or fifteen bucks, I can't remember which.
Old 11-27-07, 07:53 PM
Cool New Member

I saw a ton of these around the time it was released and all of them were packaged with the fullscreen single disc version of the movie so needless to say I never even considered a purchase.
Old 11-27-07, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by gasmaster02
Does anyone know about a hot topic exclusive dvd of Devil's Rejects that came with the Sid Haig autographed mugshot? Anyone have any ideas on value for the autograph or the sealed DVD with mugshot still inside? Haven't seen any on Ebay and I all know is the mugshot is part of a 4 "card" set. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Its not a card but a mini poster. its not even a part 4 of a series.

But yes, it was a legitimate handsigned autographed mini poster.

Unfortunately its not even an inpack for DVD. Therefore the value of it is not that significant. On an occassional basis you can find one that sells for $27 at most.
Old 11-28-07, 08:00 AM

Thanks for the information everyone.
Old 11-28-07, 08:18 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mikey horror
I saw a ton of these around the time it was released and all of them were packaged with the fullscreen single disc version of the movie so needless to say I never even considered a purchase.
So THAT'S why I didn't see it. (I never buy FS if it's not the OAR)