Reload this Page >

Shark Season 2 Discussion

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-20-07, 07:05 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

The show doesn't really need one thread per episode so i thought we could have just one for the whole series

I think this series has been really strong, jeri ryan is much better in her new role.

James wood is awesome

Bringing shark's ex wife into the mix smells a bit like Californication
Old 10-21-07, 06:40 PM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 106 Likes on 95 Posts
Not sure about the addition of the ex-wife who is a diff one than they had first time around. I do enjoy the show its one of my faves.

Shark himself is great, as is jeri. Not sure about the new guy in the team, and I'm enjoying Pollack as the new DA.
Old 11-20-07, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts
Is anyone here still watching Shark? Sunday's episode was classic Sebastien. I thought it was an odd coincidence to air an episode about a serial arsonist less than a month after the California wildfires.

I really don't like Danny. His personality is way too similar to Sebastien. I think they should have just kept Casey. His flings with Madeline last season were fun.
Old 11-20-07, 11:16 AM

Received 774 Likes on 504 Posts
I still watch it religiously... I just don't find that there's too much to talk about.

If I have a beef with anyone this season it's Raina. Not quite sure what they are trying to do with her character. She seems to be the only one left with a conscience. I was really surprised when she lied to the judge about the whole torture/coercion thing. I really thought she would shake up the dynamic of the office by outing him... but I think that they are waiting to do that later this season. It's bound to happen.

And as much as Kevin Pollack is a tool on the show... I love his character.

The only bigger tool is the mayor.