Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Dragon Dynasty - How do I contact Customer Support

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 10-05-07, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent back to Dragon Dynasty Titles a month ago back to there headquarters to have them replaced. Killzone and Infernal Affairs Trilogy. Both would act up on my system and when I contacted them they said to send them out to there headquarters and I would receive replacements. I have yet to recevie them and when i contacted there support on the website they don't return my emails. I would like to verbally get ahold of them but they don't have a contact number. Can someone help me?
Old 10-18-07, 09:55 PM

anybody?
Old 10-19-07, 07:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
How did you contact them the first time, when they told you to send them in?
Old 10-19-07, 09:31 AM

I contacted them through their email address on their website. Now I can't seem to get any sort of response.
Old 10-20-07, 02:11 AM

can anyone help me at all?
Old 10-20-07, 03:45 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,628 Likes on 2,603 Posts
You may have to contact Genius Products who releases their movies on DVD and see if they can help you. But, honestly I think your shit out of luck. Why did you send them back to Dragon Dynasty? You should have just taken them back to the store and exhanged them for the same title, which most stores will allow you to do. And what do you mean by "acting up?" Did the DVD's freeze? Were they scratched? Those would have been perfectly acceptible excuses to get a replacement at the store you bought them at.
Old 10-20-07, 12:41 PM

I purchased Killzone and it would frequently freeze up during the movie and towards the 30 minute mark it just stopped playing. The infernal Affairs Trilogy came in the mail and all the disks sounded like they fell out of the spindle. When i tired taking both back they couldn't replace them because they had them backordered for the time. So I contacted the email address on the Dragon Dynasty website and they said to send them to their facility and they would replace them. They received them, but I never received my replacement.