Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : New Kleenex with Vicks....

KillerQ
10-01-07, 11:26 PM
Hey all,

While at Target, my wife and I noticed this new Kleenex with Vicks Vapo-rub built in.... This stuff rocks!!!

It's fun just to sit there and sniff it!!....umm..err..

Anyone else tried it?

Later,

Matt!

whotony
10-01-07, 11:35 PM
[mr wipple]please don't sniff the Kleenex[/mr wipple]

Numanoid
10-01-07, 11:54 PM
Why don't they make Kleenex with KY and help me eliminate a step of my morning ritual?

GeorgeP
10-02-07, 01:28 AM
This saves many women the annoying step of actually getting the Vicks lost and stuck to the kleenex in their purse.

Ranger
10-02-07, 02:12 AM
I'm reminded of that everybody loves raymond episode where ray buys the kleenex with the lotion - yuck - and everybody was giving him hell for it.

I wonder if this thing has pseudoephedrine in it for the meth clowns - unlikely. But that probably won't stop some states from requring you to show a photo id and fill out a form before buying a pack.

DVD Polizei
10-02-07, 02:14 AM
Tweekex. Comin' to a Target near you.

Drexl
10-02-07, 02:45 AM
These made my dog really angry for some reason, as if it wanted to fight.

Seantn
10-02-07, 02:52 AM
That's odd.... You should probably drown or hang your dog. Any brutal fashion will do.

DVD Polizei
10-02-07, 03:05 AM
Maybe the dog thought it was Michael Vick's Kleenex.

Seantn
10-02-07, 03:06 AM
Um... perhaps...

DVD Polizei
10-02-07, 03:14 AM
My humor detector was a little slow. :p

Jackskeleton
10-02-07, 06:25 AM
I want some edible kleenex to be made. It would hide those kids who eat their boogers by at least containing their germs into on piece of paper.

Tracer Bullet
10-02-07, 07:39 AM
I want some edible kleenex to be made. It would hide those kids who eat their boogers by at least containing their germs into on piece of paper.

:yack:

Must not read Otter while eating breakfast.

grrrah
10-02-07, 11:30 AM
Tweekex. Comin' to a Target near you.
What I first thought of too.

we must be the only ones. :(

Obey The D
10-02-07, 12:21 PM

That's odd.... You should probably drown or hang your dog. Any brutal fashion will do.

:lol: I can always count on this forum to make me laugh.

shoppingbear
10-02-07, 01:30 PM

Must not read Otter while eating breakfast.
You're just learning that NOW? -ohbfrank-

;)

RunBandoRun
10-02-07, 01:35 PM
I'm not a Kleenex user. Hankies are where it's at. They are already soft and you don't have to buy them impregnated with various noxious chemicals because you insist on wiping your nose with paper and it gets irritated. :D

Numanoid
10-02-07, 04:23 PM
Yeah, there's nothing noxious about a hanky.

Minor Threat
10-02-07, 04:28 PM
Here's one of my son's favorite jokes right now:

Know how to get a handkechief to dance?

Put a little boogie in it.....

melbatoast
10-02-07, 04:37 PM

rotfl

Kittydreamer
10-02-07, 04:49 PM
Seems like having something like Vicks in there might hurt if you use the Kleenex to um, clean up a sensitive body part.

MoviePage
10-02-07, 05:35 PM
Here's one of my son's favorite jokes right now:

Know how to get a handkechief to dance?

Put a little boogie in it.....

Oh those college kids these days!

KillerQ
10-02-07, 10:50 PM
I'm not a Kleenex user. Hankies are where it's at. They are already soft and you don't have to buy them impregnated with various noxious chemicals because you insist on wiping your nose with paper and it gets irritated. :D

Perhaps -- but Kleenex 'impregnated' with vicks is A LOT better than a handkerchief 'impregnated' with 4 days worth of snot ;o)

Matt!

RunBandoRun
10-03-07, 11:05 AM
Yeah, there's nothing noxious about a hanky.

Perhaps -- but Kleenex 'impregnated' with vicks is A LOT better than a handkerchief 'impregnated' with 4 days worth of snot ;o)

Matt!

You guys are gross! :lol: Do you think I don't use a fresh hankie every day? I own about a dozen of them and I put a clean one in my purse every morning -- two if I happen to have a cold. :)

Minor Threat
10-03-07, 11:27 AM
Oh those college kids these days!

He's 7.....

:mad:

DRG
10-03-07, 11:56 AM
You guys are gross! :lol: Do you think I don't use a fresh hankie every day? I own about a dozen of them and I put a clean one in my purse every morning -- two if I happen to have a cold. :)

Two? When I'm sick I generate so much snot and phlegm I go through dozens of kleenex a day. No way 2 nasty hankies would cut it.

RunBandoRun
10-03-07, 01:12 PM
Two? When I'm sick I generate so much snot and phlegm I go through dozens of kleenex a day. No way 2 nasty hankies would cut it.

Which brings us to the beauty of hankies: they can be washed out in the restroom sink with soap and water, and they dry really quickly. And I only bring a couple because when I'm that sick, I stay home anyway.

Numanoid
10-03-07, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I love watching someone pull out a hanky when they need to blow their nose. You can see them trying to find a "clean" spot on it, and folding it up so that the "clean" spot gets hit this time.

Again, I say, :yack:

cliffzig
10-03-07, 01:39 PM
Well, I was just at the store to buy tissues for my sick girlfriend.
Turns out, the PUFFS are the ones with the Vicks.
Kleenex merely advertises "menthol".

shoppingbear
10-03-07, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I love watching someone pull out a hanky when they need to blow their nose. You can see them trying to find a "clean" spot on it, and folding it up so that the "clean" spot gets hit this time.

Again, I say, :yack:
rotfl :lol:

Yeah, my father used to use hankies, and I kinda have to agree with you. :yack: