Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Los Angeles & Orange County only: 40% off one used dvd at Second Spin B&M with coupon

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Los Angeles & Orange County only: 40% off one used dvd at Second Spin B&M with coupon

Old 09-28-07, 11:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Los Angeles & Orange County: 40% off one used dvd at Second Spin B&M with coupon

I found a coupon for 40% off any one used cd or dvd at Second Spin stores in Costa Mesa, Santa Monica, and Sherman Oaks that expires 10/6/07.

Page 17 of the free OC Weekly newspaper [vol 13 no 4]

Page 11 of the current (Sep 23-Oct 3) LA CityBeat newspaper (also free)

If you have trouble finding the newspapers, you can usually find one inside any music store, including Second Spin. You can get the addresses and phone numbers from secondspin.com. Sorry, but I do have access to a scanner so I am unable to post the coupon. There was a code 40PER13 on the bottom of the coupon, but I tried to use it online and received an error message.

Last edited by tpetro; 09-29-07 at 10:54 PM. Reason: added information
Old 09-29-07, 08:39 AM

Coupon Posting

Originally Posted by tpetro
On page 17 of the free OC Weekly newspaper [vol 13 no 4], you will find a coupon for 40% off any one used cd or dvd at Second Spin stores in Costa Mesa, Santa Monica, and Sherman Oaks (not online). If you have trouble finding the newspaper, you can usually find one inside any music store, including Second Spin!

Can you scan and post the coupon on this forum?
Thanks!!!
Old 09-29-07, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Could you see if it works with Blu-Ray discs also please. Thanks.
Old 09-29-07, 11:01 PM

Unfortunately I don't have access to a scanner to post the coupon. If you live in the area, you shouldn't have much trouble finding the newspaper.

The coupon says good for any one dvd, so you should be able to use it on any box set, criterion, blu-ray, etc if they have any in stock. The only restriction on the coupon is one coupon per visit, not valid with other offers, photocopies prohibited.