Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Married with Children - The Complete Seventh Season'

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 09-26-07, 06:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read Jeffrey Robinson's DVD review of Married with Children - The Complete Seventh Season at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=30688 and...

pathetic, the rhodes /darcys do not live across the street, they live next door on same side of the street, a person who watched the show would know that...

correct your review ... also in a couple of episodes, it may appear they live across the street, but that is a contunity error, the rest time you can see they live next door,

after all would they share a property line (shown in an episode) if they lived across the street from each other huh ?

is accuracy too much to ask for ?

Last edited by joegrjoe; 09-26-07 at 08:49 PM.
Old 09-27-07, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by joegrjoe
is accuracy too much to ask for ?
Is not being rude & asking nicely too much too ask for?

Pathetic? It’s a mistake, I’m not a DVDTalk reviewer but I hate when people have too be rude for no reason at all. I mean could you not have said it a little nicer like,

“Hey Jrobinson, I just thought I’d let you know that the Rhodes/Darcy’s live next door to the Bundy’s & not across the street.

Thanks for your review!”

You do realize that the reviewers don’t get paid for reviewing a DVD & they do it on they’re own time. Plus, they review a sh*tload of DVDs & anyone who’s human is bound to make a couple of mistakes.

I thought the review was well done & although, for me personally, I probably would have given it 4/5 stars over 3/5 stars because I’m a big Married With Children fan, I respect the rating & I understand why Jrobinson only gave it 3 stars. That damn ‘7’ kid was indeed annoying.
Old 09-27-07, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by joegrjoe
correct your review ... also in a couple of episodes, it may appear they live across the street, but that is a contunity error, the rest time you can see they live next door
Sounds like the writers of the show didn't know (or care) either.
Maybe you should call them.
Old 09-29-07, 08:08 PM
Video Gamer Reviewers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nateman241 and 12thmonkey, thanks for weighing in your opinions. I've corrected the reviews that incorrectly referenced the Darcys' dwelling location.

joegrjoe -- I kindly refer you to Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends & Influence People.