Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Cheapest place to buy MoC DVDs?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-07, 08:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought a new Oppo player and want to buy some of the MoC titles. Where is the cheapest place to buy Le Silence de La Mer?

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-11-07, 08:53 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

It appears to be cheapest (by a nose) at Blah DVD, although I'd recommend using Benson's World instead, as they are currently offering nearly all the MoC titles at £9.99. Both places offer free worldwide shipping, but the prices at Benson's give you an excuse to buy some additional films.
Old 08-11-07, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I ordered a bunch from cd-wow.us The US site have them for $19.99 and a few at $17.99. Of course, buyer beware with cdwow, however I have had no problems with them whatsoever.

I recently got Le Silence de la mer from Benson's World along with Shoeshine.
Old 08-11-07, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmic Bus
It appears to be cheapest (by a nose) at Blah DVD, although I'd recommend using Benson's World instead, as they are currently offering nearly all the MoC titles at £9.99. Both places offer free worldwide shipping, but the prices at Benson's give you an excuse to buy some additional films.
Does Benson's really offer free worldwide shipping? I placed an order there recently but did not receive free shipping to the States and did not have a choice either. Did I miss something?
Old 08-11-07, 10:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I thought Benson's was 1 GBP shipping per disc. I haven't ordered from them in a while so I wouldn't know. I haven't bought any MoC discs in a while. I need to get a few.
Old 08-11-07, 11:38 PM

I placed an order at Benson's and it showed as free shipping when I placed the order. When it actually shipped they charged me more than what it should have been and now I can't get a response from their customer service. I think the "free shipping" at Benson's World might be a sham in reality.
Old 08-12-07, 01:29 AM

Their site does clearly state "Free delivery on all UK orders" so I was never expecting free shipping. In fact, there is no screen/option to ever select what kind of shipping I want, just my address. I actually am not totally sure how their shipping rates are, but it's more than 1 GBP per disc...
Old 08-12-07, 04:04 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by souvenir
I placed an order at Benson's and it showed as free shipping when I placed the order. When it actually shipped they charged me more than what it should have been and now I can't get a response from their customer service. I think the "free shipping" at Benson's World might be a sham in reality.
You know I thought I was charged more when I saw the item on my CC statement.
Old 08-12-07, 06:31 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Typically CDWOW works out best for me. Free shipping for sure and I can order in dollars which saves me the stupid ass conversion fee I have to pay to convert dollars to pounds. I have never had a problem with them.