Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

? About MASH Martinis & Medicine Collection

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-07, 01:57 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
? About MASH Martinis & Medicine Collection

I have the MASH collection and I also have The MASH 5 Star DVD. Is there any reason to hang on to the 5 star such as exclusive extras etc. or is everything on the 5 star 2 disc-er carried over in the martini collection. I looked but I can't find the content of the 5 star bonus disc anywhere in the collection (although the bonus disc 1 has the same art but different coloration and the content is different). thanks to anyone who can help me out!
Old 08-10-07, 07:56 AM

The 5-Star Bonus disc is not included in the M&M Collection. Only Disc 1 is included.
Old 08-10-07, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd hang of to it because I bought it & wouldn't want to see it. I bought all the M*A*S*H seasons individually (& the separate bous disc) so I couldn't confirm whats on the 1 disc M*A*S*H: Movie but chances are that it doesn't have all the features as the 5-star DVD. I don't really know why the movie was even included with the "Martinis & Medicine" collection. The movie is much different [*cough*]Awful[*cough*] then the TV show. I Donald Sutherland is no Alan Alda, & thats coming from a Canadian.
Old 08-10-07, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

thanks for the replies! thats kind of what i thought. i wanted to be sure as i just got a new dvd megachanger for complete tv series (buffy mash xfiles tz etc) and wanted to know before i loaded it up. what i will do is leave that 1 discer that came with the mash set in the footlocker and switch out the 2 disc 5 star mash movie instead.