Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

20+ Years of "Sneak Previews" episodes online

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 08-04-07, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did a search and didn't see anyone posting it, and it may need to be moved to TV Talk (but I think it belongs here).

AtTheMoviesTV.com now has over 5000 reviews of movies from the shows "Opening Soon at a Theater Near You," "Sneak Previews" and "At the Movies." Staring Siskel, Ebert, and Roeper (and a bunch of guests).

It is really cool seeing what they thought about movies when they first came out. In the 80's (without the internet) this show was the only way I had to know what new movies were coming out and I never missed it.

Too bad they lost most of the episodes from 1975 through 1985, imagine hearing their impresions of Star Wars when it first came out (not just the SE version).

Last edited by DeputyDave; 08-04-07 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-04-07, 03:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 375 Likes on 235 Posts
Originally Posted by DeputyDave
I did a search and didn't see anyone posting it, and it may need to be moved to TV Talk (but I think it belongs here).

AtTheMoviesTV.com now has over 5000 reviews of movies from the shows "Opening Soon at a Theater Near You," "Sneak Previews" and "At the Movies." Staring Siskel, Ebert, and Roeper (and a bunch of guests).

It is really cool seeing what they thought about movies when they first came out. In the 80's (without the internet) this show was the only way I had to know what new movies were coming out and I never missed it.
Dave,

There's a posting about this a little lower on this page

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=507618
Old 08-04-07, 03:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damnit, How did I miss that? I swear I searched. OK, mods... kill it.