DVD Talk
Restaurant crotch shots and other nast experiences... [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Restaurant crotch shots and other nast experiences...

KillerQ
07-29-07, 04:31 PM
Hey all,

This morning my Wife and I went out to breakfast. Not soon after we sat down, this 'interesting' couple came in. The women looked like a experienced prostitute (hag-like) and was wearing a super-short skirt.

Of course she had to sit at a table directly across from us. Just then, we noticed that she was sitting with her legs spread.....not a pretty site. Her critter sat there and barked at my wife and I the WHOLE time....

Any of you have any fun restaurant experiences like this to share.... (I have more, but this is the newest....)?

Later,

Matt!

Mopower
07-29-07, 04:39 PM
No.

Later,

Andy!

Wildo1966
07-29-07, 04:43 PM
Back when I was a young lad working at a full service gas station while going to college I had a sexy woman come in for gas, while the gas was pumping I was washing her windshield for her and she was wearing a mini skirt and she had her legs spread wide open and I could also see the hairy critter. There is no doubt in my mind she did that on purpose, if she wanted me to see her critter well hot damn I sure as hell am going to stare at it! Dirty, dirty girls love the attention!

CharlieK
07-29-07, 04:53 PM
When I was waiting tables a large group of young high school kids came in. I was handing out their drinks and at one end of the table I saw this girl giving a guy a hand job right under the table. As I passed by their seats I swiftly kicked his chair leg giving them a bit of a scare. I quietly leaned in between the two and told to her to make sure she washed her hands before she ate. High school kids are notoriously lousy tippers, and I did not want to have to clean up spooge.

im_ryandick
07-29-07, 05:07 PM
hahahahahhaha.
for whatever reason, that made me laugh pretty loud.
No.

Later,

Andy!

im_ryandick
07-29-07, 05:09 PM
this one did as well.
hahahahahahahaha.
When I was waiting tables a large group of young high school kids came in. I was handing out their drinks and at one end of the table I saw this girl giving a guy a hand job right under the table. As I passed by their seats I swiftly kicked his chair leg giving them a bit of a scare. I quietly leaned in between the two and told to her to make sure she washed her hands before she ate. High school kids are notoriously lousy tippers, and I did not want to have to clean up spooge.

Minor Threat
07-29-07, 05:13 PM
hahahahahhaha.

this one did as well.
hahahahahahahaha.

Put the pipe down.....

NORML54601
07-29-07, 06:22 PM
pics?

JumpCutz
07-29-07, 07:18 PM
Put the pipe down.....

Hahahahaha For some reason I found this funny.

Later,

-The Jesus.

matta
07-29-07, 07:56 PM
Hahahahaha For some reason I found this funny.

Later,

-The Jesus.

hahahahahahahah crotch sippy cup

Later,

KillerQ!

Sonicflood
07-29-07, 08:07 PM
hahahahahahahah crotch sippy cup

Later,

KillerQ!

Hahahahaha For some reason I found this funny. Crotch Critters on the loose!

Here's Judy Hoberg and her critters (http://home.columbus.rr.com/judyscritters/) :

http://home.columbus.rr.com/judyscritters/Judy_and_Critters.JPG

matta
07-29-07, 08:22 PM
Quick, someone buy this:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/judyscritters/images/Otter,%20Reclining.JPG

vwbeetlvr
07-29-07, 08:27 PM
I went to a sushi restaurant today and the girl at the table behind me was telling the guy sitting with her that she had mono. She must of said the word mono about 7 times. Really turned me off.

Mopower
07-29-07, 09:04 PM
I went to a sushi restaurant today and the girl at the table behind me was telling the guy sitting with her that she had mono. She must of said the word mono about 7 times. Really turned me off.

Was it after 3pm? If she 4 more times and you would have been only 1/2 annoyed.

Giantrobo
07-29-07, 09:23 PM

rotfl

Mo bringin' the funny.

vwbeetlvr
07-29-07, 09:46 PM

lol re bagels!!

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2852/dscn2122he2.jpg

Dignam
07-29-07, 09:59 PM
Was she directly behind you when she said mono about 7 times, or off to the left or right side when she said mono about 7 times? Did you hear her say mono about 7 times in stereo or mono?

:rimshot:

Brain Stew
07-29-07, 10:04 PM
Personally I can't eat when any women around me even speak.

Th0r S1mpson
07-29-07, 10:16 PM
lol re bagels!!
hahahahahhaha.

im_ryandick
07-30-07, 12:23 AM
hahahahahhaha.
hahahahahhaha.

SuperJim88
07-30-07, 10:55 AM
hahahahahhaha.
for whatever reason, that made me half annoyed.

Mopower
07-30-07, 10:57 AM
hahahahhaha.
for whatever reason my post still made people laugh even after the obvious math mistake and grammatical errors.

Later,

Andy!

raven56706
07-30-07, 11:03 AM
Cocaine is a helleva drug

wishbone
07-30-07, 11:48 AM
I went to a sushi restaurant today and the girl at the table behind me was telling the guy sitting with her that she had mono. She must of said the word mono about 7 times. Really turned me off.Mono said seven? Monistat 7? Coincidence?

whotony
07-30-07, 08:53 PM
later

Sonicflood
07-30-07, 09:16 PM
later

Hahahahaha For some reason I found this funny!

DealMan
07-31-07, 02:09 PM
What's wrong with my friend's restaurant crotch shot?

Giles
07-31-07, 02:17 PM
not a "restaurant" crotch shot story, but a crotch story nonetheless... was once staying at a friend's apartment, his girlfriend was fixing the bed with the door not completely shut, needless to say saw her bending over - caught a sight of the fuzz.

uncle-frank
07-31-07, 06:02 PM
way back when i was in high skool me and a friend were walking to skool, we'd go past a bridge ever day and then come to a flight of stairs that lead upwards to the next street. there was a girl about 3 years older than us infront of us walking up these stairs, my friend nudges me and says check that out, she wasnt wearing any underwear under her skirt. needless to say it was pretty sweet.

bwvanh114
07-31-07, 06:13 PM
way back when i was in high skool me and a friend were walking to skool, we'd go past a bridge ever day and then come to a flight of stairs that lead upwards to the next street. there was a girl about 3 years older than us infront of us walking up these stairs, my friend nudges me and says check that out, she wasnt wearing any underwear under her skirt. needless to say it was pretty sweet.If this is intentional, kudos!

gilbertr76
07-31-07, 06:20 PM
Why do people keep stating things that are needless to say? -ohbfrank-

achau9598
07-31-07, 06:27 PM
needless to say ... pics?

JaxComet
08-01-07, 12:44 PM
My wife once got a nasty surprise at the car wash. A large woman wearing a very short skirt was bending over to vaccum her car. From what I hear she had no undies and was smuggling cousin It under there.

I've also seen flashes several times at public pools and beaches and once at the gym (kind of a right place at the right time thing).

fmian
08-01-07, 04:53 PM
way back when i was in high skool me and a friend were walking to skool, we'd go past a bridge ever day and then come to a flight of stairs that lead upwards to the next street. there was a girl about 3 years older than us infront of us walking up these stairs, my friend nudges me and says check that out, she wasnt wearing any underwear under her skirt. needless to say it was pretty sweet.

Spoilerized for possible maybe slightly being adult material. Let me know if I should delete it.

I guess a mod deleted it then. It was an upskirt shot of a woman walking up some stairs. Apologies if it offended anyone.

lordwow
08-01-07, 05:14 PM
Needless to say, for some reason, I found this funny.