Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Teenage Girls Burn Pussy (PIC)

ernestrp
07-19-07, 12:44 PM
Pic here:

http://www.wacotrib.com/hp/content/shared-gen/ap/National/Cat_Burning-image.html

http://http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u89/ernestrp/?action=view&current=ap-image-4da6db7c-a33d-4de4-8a58-48.jpg

Tina Wright, head nurse at the Animal Hospital in Cotati, Calif., holds a severely burned 3-month-old kitten Tuesday, July 17, 2007, in Cotati. Two 15-year-old girls, now facing animal cruelty charges, allegedly poured flammable liquid on the cat, only eight-weeks old at the time, and set it on fire. The kitten has undergone two surgeries and had its tail and the tips of its ears amputated. (AP Photo/San Francisco Chronicle, Kurt Rogers)
07-19-2007 1:20 AM

Burned Kitten Clings to Life After Being Set on Fire by Two Calif. Teen Girls

07-19-2007 1:20 AM
COTATI, Calif. (Associated Press) -- A 3-month-old cat is clinging to life at a Sonoma County animal hospital after having been set on fire by two teenage girls who now face charges of animal cruelty.
The kitten, named Adam by hospital staff, has undergone two surgeries and had its tail and the tips of its ears amputated. The skin on its back was burned off in the attack, leaving nothing but raw tissue.
"The degree of injury is greater than our normal level of trauma that we care for," said Katheryn Hinkle, the head veterinarian and owner of the Animal Hospital of Cotati. "He's our most critical patient, and we're watching him constantly."
The cat, one of several feral felines trapped for spaying and neutering, was in a cage outside an apartment in Santa Rosa when two 15-year-old girls allegedly poured flammable liquid on the animal and set it on fire last month.
An 11-year-old boy and his friend saw the smoke and heard the cat, then eight weeks old, shrieking while the girls laughed. The girls, whose names have not been released, were charged with cruelty to animals in Sonoma County Juvenile Court last week.
With so much exposed skin, the cat is vulnerable to infection, Hinkle said. It cannot leave its cage and must be handled only with gloves. It will need several more surgeries to cover the wound on its back with skin.
The kitten was among six wild litter mates and a male cat captured by a trapper on a farm. The plan was to have the cats spayed and neutered and then released back to the farm. The cages with the kittens were stolen and only Adam has been found.
According to Hinkle, the bill to keep the kitten alive could run between $20,000 and $30,000 even though the vet performing its surgeries has donated her services. The community's concern for the cat has prompted anger in some Sonoma County residents, who complain that the slaying of a 16-year-old boy in the same neighborhood last year did not receive as much attention.

:sad: Evil girls, Dont know about the 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 to save it though.

AGuyNamedMike
07-19-07, 12:57 PM
Ah, a couple of future serial killers.

kvrdave
07-19-07, 12:59 PM
-other-

CKMorpheus
07-19-07, 01:06 PM
http://www.tifaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/dexter1.jpg

I wanna see a picture of these girls... Always interesting to look into the eyes of psychopaths.

AGuyNamedMike
07-19-07, 01:08 PM
Pussy pic:

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/07/18/ba_kitten18_0275_kr.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Howiefan
07-19-07, 01:13 PM
Poor thing :(

Mole177
07-19-07, 01:26 PM
omg. i only wish for the girls to be doused with rain X and then set on fire to a slow painful death.

especially at the age of 15, that is unacceptable.

RunBandoRun
07-19-07, 01:30 PM
*for once, Vibiana is so saddened she cannot speak*

:(

Bronkster
07-19-07, 01:41 PM
For once, I'm waiting to see the local news hacks shove a mic in the face of the parents and ask for comments. I really want to see what they have to say about their little darlings.

Mopower
07-19-07, 01:43 PM
I really want to see what they have to say about their little darlings.

Then the news van would have to go to the trailer park and last time that happened it left with 3 wheels.

Bill Geiger
07-19-07, 02:09 PM
This pisses me off to no end. No pun intended, but fry em!

General Zod
07-19-07, 02:15 PM
I'd hit 'em! Literally!

NORML54601
07-19-07, 02:20 PM
I would have absolutely no problem killing these girls. I don't mean state imposed execution, I mean me with a gun and them with bullet holes.

People suck.

AGuyNamedMike
07-19-07, 02:29 PM
Consternation at all the endorsement of torture and execution, and the latter without due process even. What is this, Abu Graib?

;)

Giles
07-19-07, 02:30 PM
you know that scene from Hostel II where Heather Matarazzo is

hung up, stripped half naked, has her back sliced up REEAAAAL good and ultimately has her throat slashed in half...

do that to them.

General Zod
07-19-07, 02:34 PM
Consternation at all the endorsement of torture and execution, and the latter without due process even. What is this, Abu Graib?

What are you talking about? Everyone has expressed outrage over how the kitten was treated.

Oh you must be referring to the girls.. well.. who cares. Shoot 'em. Kthanksbye.

kvrdave
07-19-07, 02:45 PM
Wait a minute. Was the thread title not accurate? :grunt:

Meglos
07-19-07, 03:15 PM
Fucking unbelievable. I'm saddened and angry all at once.

Michael Ballack
07-19-07, 05:15 PM
Can someone put a Freddy Krueger hat with photoshop on that pussy?

Numanoid
07-19-07, 06:18 PM
$20,000 - $30,000 :lol:

JasonF
07-19-07, 06:28 PM
Ah, a couple of future Atlanta Falcons quarterbacks.

Fixed!

Kittydreamer
07-19-07, 06:30 PM
I pray to GOD that those girls get sterilized. Can you imagine what they'd do with a baby?

HistoryProf
07-19-07, 07:12 PM
when i was 16, a buddy and i were randomly burning gasoline in a dish of water - we were very bored. he went to flip it over to put it out and it accidentally splashed about 5 feet out, and their new kitten just happened to be walking by and caught the brunt of it. i jumped on it and immediately got it out, it wasn't burned at all, but very very traumatized. despite the lack of physical harm, it died a week later - presumably of shock i guess. it sucked :(

General Zod
07-19-07, 07:24 PM
Your reaction was normal. You quickly did what you could to help.

What they did was sick. The world would be better off without them.

And before people cry to me that I should put the lives of a animal over that of a person I wish to remind you that I like animals a lot more than I like people.

JumpCutz
07-19-07, 07:51 PM
Yeah this happened in my neck of the woods.This turned my stomach. Fucking sick fucking twisted fucking little bitches. They should have their necks snapped.

aintnosin
07-19-07, 07:55 PM
I'd like these girls to meet my cat...

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty... (http://www.ccjonesphotos.com/PS/images/Lioness%20Beginning%20Hunt.jpg)

Dinner's ready.

jdodd
07-19-07, 08:02 PM
I would like to vote for these girls for president.

Mopower
07-19-07, 08:03 PM
These girls need a good old fashioned gang rape.

TheNightFlier
07-19-07, 08:11 PM
Throw some gas on them and light'em up.

7Keys
07-19-07, 08:13 PM
Couldn't the title have read "Teenage girls burn cat?"

Michael Ballack
07-19-07, 08:24 PM
I wish to remind you that I like animals a lot more than I like people.

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/img/cast/character/tony_soprano.jpg

uncle-frank
07-19-07, 09:07 PM
thats pretty fucking weak, i can only imagine when their parents..

DVD Polizei
07-19-07, 11:10 PM
Too bad we can't pour gasoline on the girl's real pussies, and light them afire. And then they explain their fucked up and mutilated genitalia to their future boyfriends. If they get any.

And I recommend a good old fashioned gang rape to let one's self know you're not the only badass in town.

4KRG
07-19-07, 11:17 PM
These girls need a good old fashioned gang rape.

Is the rape bar still open?

krkuhl
07-19-07, 11:18 PM
For once, I'm waiting to see the local news hacks shove a mic in the face of the parents and ask for comments. I really want to see what they have to say about their little darlings.

did you know i can see into the future? their parents will say, "There must be some misunderstanding. My kids is a good kid."

NotThatGuy
07-19-07, 11:25 PM
They should be charged as adults, locked up, etc.

-p

Numanoid
07-19-07, 11:37 PM
I would like to vote for these girls for president.Easy there. They only send animals to their fiery deaths.

PrincessT
07-20-07, 12:49 AM
These girls need good old fashioned parenting. Too bad it's too late for that.

I have to wonder, can their parents still love them after what they did? If they even have parents. I am guessing the "father" is absent.

DVD Polizei
07-20-07, 12:52 AM
Father: "Girls will be girls."

Slayer2005
07-20-07, 01:43 AM
I can't believe how truly sick people can be. The human race never ceases to amaze me at how cruel, thoughtless and simply evil it can be.

I mean, the two girls were laughing at a an kitten screaming out in pain. That just blows my mind. What has to be wrong with a person to be able to laugh at something like that? If I was there I would've knocked there teeth down there throats and then laughed at them to see if they found that funny too. They're 15 and act like they're laughing at someone falling down or something.

"HAHA! Look at that little kitten with his skin melting off shriekin because of it being in horrible agony! HAHA! How funny that is.". Some people don't understand humor, I'm afraid. These girls definitely do not. I would really like to ask them what is funny about an animal being in horrible pain. I'm very curious to see what kind of dumb response they'd give.

This is simply a case of two evil girls with very poor sense of humor. They don't deserve to go to a femal prison; they should be sent an all male prison.

Eric D.
07-20-07, 02:24 AM
That's just plain evil and it makes me sick. I wish the most horrible things on those two girls.

RunBandoRun
07-20-07, 11:02 AM
It would be better for all humanity if I refrained from stating what I think would be just punishment for these horrible girls. I just want to say that I truly believe there is a special corner of Hell for anyone who deliberately brings harm to children or animals.

benh911
07-20-07, 09:12 PM
I haven't been that mad reading something in a while...Just reading the part about the boy hearing the cat shrieking and the girls laughing makes me sick. I wish the absolute worst for both of the girls. If the penalties for animal cruelty were harsher, maybe some of theses sick, sadistic fucks would think twice before doing things like this.

Goldblum
07-21-07, 09:27 AM
I can't believe how truly sick people can be. The human race never ceases to amaze me at how cruel, thoughtless and simply evil it can be.

I mean, the two girls were laughing at a an kitten screaming out in pain. That just blows my mind. What has to be wrong with a person to be able to laugh at something like that? If I was there I would've knocked there teeth down there throats and then laughed at them to see if they found that funny too. They're 15 and act like they're laughing at someone falling down or something.

"HAHA! Look at that little kitten with his skin melting off shriekin because of it being in horrible agony! HAHA! How funny that is.". Some people don't understand humor, I'm afraid. These girls definitely do not. I would really like to ask them what is funny about an animal being in horrible pain. I'm very curious to see what kind of dumb response they'd give.

This is simply a case of two evil girls with very poor sense of humor. They don't deserve to go to a femal prison; they should be sent an all male prison.
The kitten should've put up $500-$1000 before they lit the fire.

jack999
07-21-07, 11:35 AM
At the risk of being sexist, what frightens me is that this kind of behavior used to be the sole domain of boys. Typically, at this age, girls or more mature and better able to make moral decisions. That they are so incapable of empathizing with another living creature, is very disturbing.

I was about 12 when a boyfriend and I were out "hunting". I had this bb pistol and we thought it would be neat to shoot a hummingbird. I got close enough to shoot one and as it went fluttering to the ground, it's cries just chilled me to the bone. I quickly put it out of its misery. I still feel guilty about it to this day.

I have never forgotten that moment and never will. What was I thinking? That ended my hunting urge forever, though I do admit I have fished since then.

CreamyGoodness
07-21-07, 12:39 PM
All they need is some behavior modification.

I'm gonna need some rope, a hotplate and a couple of hours, m'kay.....