Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'That Tender Touch'

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 07-09-07, 09:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read Dan Erdman's DVD review of That Tender Touch at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=29039 and...

you'll be interested in knowing that in THE TENDER TOUCH, besides Sue Bernard who was a Playboy Playmate in 1966 as well as a Russ Meyer starlet in FASTER FUSSYCAT KILL KILL as you well stated in your review, that film also has a early screen appearance by Margaret "Dolly" Read who plays the sexy British maid in the film and who also was a Playboy Playmate in 1966(the first British Playmate to appear in Playboy) and was also a Russ Meyer starlet, having appeared in the lead role of Kelly MacNamara, lead singer of the Carrie Nations in the classic Russ Meyer epic, BEYOND THE VALLEY OD THE DOLLS. Therefore THE TENDER TOUCH has the distinction of having two Playboy Playmates from the same year 1966 who were also stars in Russ Meyer films.
Old 07-09-07, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Review of THAT TENDER TOUCH

Please forgive me for the typos in my previous post. I should have put in THAT TENDER TOUCH instead of THE TENDER TOUCH and BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS instead of BEYOND THE VALLEY OD THE DOLLS.