Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS/FT: Raymond, T3, Eternal Sunshine, Cult TV, Tartan & More

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS/FT: Raymond, T3, Eternal Sunshine, Cult TV, Tartan & More

Old 07-01-07, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS/FT: Savage Sinema, UK TV, Raymond, T3, Eternal Sunshine, Cult TV, Tartan & More

okay, I need to clear out some stuff I don't want anymore. I have 400+ positive feedback on eBay as well.

If you are interested in anything, or want to trade for something, email me your trade list if you want to trade. Remember I'm in Canada, but thats not a bad thing! Also if you want to buy something, its Paypal only.

my email is ahlitah at gmail.com you know how this goes, take out the "at" and replace it with a "@" and take out the spaces. I usually check this email, once a week.

NEWLY ADDED STUFF

All from Pathfinderpictures:

Conversation with an Alien
Echo of Blue
Looking Through Lillian

all $8 shipped each, or buy more and save!

Lucky Louie - The Complete HBO Series Comedy! $20 shipped

From Subversive Cinema ---- Savage Sinema From Down Under 4 Disc Box Set. a great set, got a DVD Talk Collectors Status review! $25 shipped

ANIME - The Complete ThinPak Collection of Boogiepop Phantom in MINT Condition and watched once. $30 shipped in US and Canada.

TV Series

The Hitchhiker - The Complete Fourth Season (Cult Classic HBO Series) UPC code has a slash across it, but dvds and such are in great condition.
$20 shipped in US and Canada.

Kojak - The Complete Season 1 (there is a manufacturing defect on 1 of the discs and it won't play all the way through, If you email Universal I'm sure they will exchange it no problem.) $10 shipped in US and Canada.

Everybody Loves Raymond - The Complete Sixth Season (there is a manufacturing defect on the last disc, that won't let the extras play all the way through, all other discs and content play perfectly.) $15 shipped in US and Canada.

NOTE REGION 2 PAL Release
BBC The Lakes - The Complete First and Second Series (excellent controveral UK Drama series. In Mint condition. $35 shipped in US and Canada.

CULT TV Release
Blue Murder - The Complete Series released by Subversive Cinema. A ultra realistic cult Aussie Cop series. $25 shipped in US and Canada.

Australian Children's Classic TV Release
Spellbinder - Series 1 Part 1 [PAL Format, Region 0]
$20 shipped in US and Canada.

Asian Cinema

Cell Phone released by Media Asia (Comedy Drama, Movie) $10 shipped in US and Canada.

Three released by Panorama Entertainment (3 Diff Horror Stories) $10 shipped in US and Canada.

Pray released by Tartan Asia Extreme R1. (an excellent horror Ghost Story) $11 shipped in US and Canada.

A Snake of June by Tartan Asia Extreme R1 (an excellent suspense film) $11 shipped in US and Canada.

Anime Releases

Sugar a Little Snow Fairy Vol.1 Sweet Mischief (NEW) yes it came from the Geneon Sale, I just needed the box ) $7 shipped in US and Canada.

Ai Yori Aoshi Vol. 1 Faithfully Yours (NEW) yes it came from the Geneon Sale, I just needed the box ) $7 shipped in US and Canada.

Last Exile Vol.1 First Move (NEW, not sealed though) yes it came from the Geneon Sale, I just needed the box ) $7 shipped in US and Canada.

^--- buy more then of the Geneon sale extras and I'll drop the price more, its a bit higher because of the shipping costs.

Regular Region 1 Movie Releases

Pitch Black Unrated Directors Cut WS $8 shipped in US and Canada.

Aeon Flux Special Collectors Edition WS $8 shipped in US and Canada.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind WS $8 shipped in US and Canada.

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines 2-Disc WS Edition $9 shipped in US and Canada.

King Kong 2 Disc Special Edition $12 shipped in US and Canada.

Batman Begins 2 Disc Deluxe Edition WS $12 shipped in US and Canada.

The Phantom of the Opera 2 Disc WS Edition $9 shipped in US and Canada.

Fight Club 2 Disc Special Edition $8 shipped in US and Canada.

If you want to trade for any of the above let me know via Email, which is listed on the top of this post.

Last edited by Calmuser; 07-17-07 at 10:32 AM. Reason: added a bunch of sets
Old 07-17-07, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
added some great stuff!!