Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Safeway $25 gift card for buying pepsi YMMV

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 06-12-07, 06:06 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

The new safeway circular in seattle area has buy 10 participating pepsi or frito lay products get a 25 dollar gift card voucher 6/13-6/19
If it is like last time only certain regions well have it. Check your new safeway circular to see if it is in your region.
Old 06-12-07, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to my attention - found the same ad in the mail today (I'm in Colorado).

Not much variety in items like last time... I stopped drinking soda and eating chips, my girlfriend has me on the Healthy Band Wagon this summer. Maybe I'll buy 10 packs of water... That'll look odd.
Old 06-12-07, 07:12 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts
Im gonna get diet root beer. I wish the baked potato chips counted but sometimes they dont for these deels. tostito also makes a salsa but Im not sure if that counts I ll have to ask as Im trying to choose healthier things too.
i wonder how this works with their other deal where you buy 2 pepsi products (fridge pack ) and get one free plus a free 24 pack of water. Must mean these free extra ones dont count.

Last edited by g; 06-12-07 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-12-07, 07:50 PM

Yeah, probably wouldn't work with the free packs... but never hurts to ask.
Old 06-13-07, 09:31 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BMan100
Thanks for bringing this to my attention - found the same ad in the mail today (I'm in Colorado).
Nice, Colorado has it.

But is this a mail-in giftcard kind of deal or they give you the giftcard at the time of purchase? I don't like to mess with "mail-in-rebate". Thanks,
Old 06-13-07, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by SuperJim88
Nice, Colorado has it.

But is this a mail-in giftcard kind of deal or they give you the giftcard at the time of purchase? I don't like to mess with "mail-in-rebate". Thanks,
Last time I did it, they gave it to me in person. Although, the customer service guy had difficulty understanding if it was indeed a mail-in and/or in-store deal. The way I read it, it was both. Should be the same for this one as well.

EDIT:

So I got the ten 24 packs of water and they gave me receipt/certificate. Went to the Gift Card aisle and had a hard time finding a $25 Best Buy Gift Card, Only saw $50 and $100. But I found it - it just looked out of place, both the $50 and the $100 were blue but the $25 Gift Card was all yellow and at the very bottom. If I couldn't find the Best Buy Gift Card I was gonna go for the Barnes & Noble one.

Last edited by BMan100; 06-13-07 at 07:46 PM. Reason: New Remarks