Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

COsby Show Season 3 and 4 - are they uncut?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-07, 04:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before I plan on buying these DVDs I am just wanting to know are these they uncut or syndicated versions?

Is anyone able to confirm for me.

Thanks
Old 06-11-07, 06:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have them and they are uncut.

Original episodes, buy them!
Old 06-11-07, 08:33 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Boy you think one of the most popular shows in TV history would get treated alot better on DVD.
I am glad seasons 3 & 4 are coming out but could they have made the artwork look any cheaper?
At least all the episodes are uncut but unlike the DVDs produced by Urbanworks, there are no bonus features on these sets at all which is a real shame. A blooper reel at the very least would have been nice.
Old 06-11-07, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by nateman241
Boy you think one of the most popular shows in TV history would get treated alot better on DVD.
I am glad seasons 3 & 4 are coming out but could they have made the artwork look any cheaper?
At least all the episodes are uncut but unlike the DVDs produced by Urbanworks, there are no bonus features on these sets at all which is a real shame. A blooper reel at the very least would have been nice.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cheaply made. They even put the name on the spine upside down.

But ultimately, the episodes are the most important thing and those are uncut and the video quality is pretty good.

And to get a TV show for under $15 is a pretty good deal. I'll take crappy packaging anyday for a good deal like this.