Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

KARMA - A Love Story

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

KARMA - A Love Story

Old 05-21-07, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KARMA - A Love Story

Hi All,

I'm an independent filmmaker and below is a link to the trailer for a film that I will be self-releasing in August. It's based on Romeo & Juliet and it is set in Guyana (South America) and in NY. We went to Guyana to shoot in the beginning of the year and now I am back wrapping up post production and the final trailer.

Here is the Teaser Trailer. Fans of Bollywood movies would enjoy this as it has a heavy Indian influence.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2025837382

I'll be releasing in NY (Queens) in August and then in FL, MN, Ontario, and Guyana later in the year.

Thanks,
Frankie Sooknanan
www.flattireproductions.com
Old 05-21-07, 05:37 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Nice visuals, but I think it would help it to talk a bit more about what the story is about.
Old 05-21-07, 05:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Bus
Nice visuals, but I think it would help it to talk a bit more about what the story is about.
I know, I just made this as a teaser. I finished editing the full trailer (with more about the story), but the guy doing the music hasn't finished it yet for that trailer, I will put it up as soon as I get it finished within the week.

Thanks for checking it out.