Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

anyone remember the Delphi Bureau? (tv movie)

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 05-11-07, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

imdb doesn't say much, but I'm trying to remember if this is the one where the star is chased through a field by a guy driving a combine and then the star falls under it, but remembers (he has a photographic memory) the schematics for the combine and pulls the gas line, stopping it.
is this movie ever on tv anymore? it doesn't seem to be on video. if this is the same movie, I remember seeing it on tv a few times...(I just don't remember it very well because I thought the star was Tony Franciosa)
Old 05-11-07, 07:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The star was Laurence Luckinbill and Delphi Bureau was a pilot for tv series that aired about half a season, if I remember correctly.

A bit ahead of its time as the character was somewhat like MacGiver in his ability to narrowly escape certain doom each week. Although in the case of Delphi, it was because the character had a photographic memory and remembered minute details about everything, rather than being inventive like MacGiver.

I liked the show and its star.