DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : How many days to get DVDs from B&N.com

asim1
05-11-07, 09:02 AM
Hi everyone, I bought DVD from Barnes & Noble.com and they have shipped to me on 3rd March, through Brokers World Wide (ISAL-International Surface Airlift).
but I haven't got my DVD yet. I got my first few DVDs from the same store and same method in 21 to 24 days but this time it is too late to deliver..

Has anyone experienced like this situation? and what would be the problem there?

Laser Movies
05-11-07, 10:57 AM
Where are you located? I'm assuming it is outside of the United States from the information you provided about shipping. I live in the United States and usually get orders within 2 to 4 days after shipment from Barnes and Noble. If you haven't received an order after 2 months I would contact customer service.

asim1
05-11-07, 12:14 PM
Yeah I located outside the USA, and I usual get dvds within 21 to 24 days from Barnes & Noble but this time I have waited so long and haven't got my another order also from B&N that they sent to me after 5 days of the first I have mentioned. So i am expecting if there is any problem. and i am confused about what should I do now? and how many days i should wait more to confirm.
Is there any guy who located outside the USA and had experienced the same situation?