Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

My Coke Rewards (current members, points BONUS)

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 05-11-07, 03:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had an account with a 0 point balance for the past few months and today I received an e-mail with the following offer: Enter any 3 codes before May 17th and receive a 50 point BONUS.

I probably have well over 200 points that I have yet to enter into my account. I cashed my prior points in for 5 Blockbuster Game Rentals ($9 value, in my area). Looks like I'll be entering in 3 codes now for the 50 point BONUS.

The e-mail states that the qualifying accounts will be credited by May 21st.

Old 05-11-07, 07:38 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Didn't get the mail, but hope it still counts for me.

I have tons of points- I've been scavenging them from the recycle bins where I work. I think I'm just over 1300 points now.

Unfortunately, it's still a far way away from the 8,000 I need for the Nascar tire I really want...

-jason
Old 05-11-07, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Bah sounds like it's only for users who haven't been entering codes in recently...
Old 05-14-07, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
excuse my ignorance here, but where does one get the "points?" I signed up for this awhile back, but i only buy 12 packs of coke products and havent seen any points or whatever on the package. where am i supposed to look for them? what are they? a number? letters? after i find them, do i go to the website and enter them there?
Old 05-14-07, 01:21 PM

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by krkuhl
excuse my ignorance here, but where does one get the "points?" I signed up for this awhile back, but i only buy 12 packs of coke products and havent seen any points or whatever on the package. where am i supposed to look for them? what are they? a number? letters? after i find them, do i go to the website and enter them there?

They're under the little flap you tear off on the fridge packs.
Old 05-14-07, 01:29 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
wow, i am beyond retarded. i only buy coke products and have easily gone through 5-6 12 packs since i signed up. how many points does each 12 pack value? and i am assuming i go to the website and enter the number there to receive credit?
Old 05-14-07, 01:32 PM

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
10 and yeah.
Old 05-15-07, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The 12 packs are specially marked with the MyCokeRewards logo. Be sure those are the ones you're purchasing if you want to participate.

Just entered my 3 codes for the 50 point bonus. 9 points total now. It sucks how they've raised the "price" on Blockbuster stuff. Game Rentals are now 80 when previously they were 64. I believe they were even lower than 64 but that was when the promotion had just begun.
Old 05-15-07, 11:39 AM

I want to know why the 24 packs still don't have codes yet... I go through 2 boxes a week. I got an email saying they were going to put points on them like 3 months ago... pretty retarded they should do it for all products particularly the larger packs.
Old 05-15-07, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 378 Likes on 242 Posts
Originally Posted by Xbox69
It sucks how they've raised the "price" on Blockbuster stuff. Game Rentals are now 80 when previously they were 64. I believe they were even lower than 64 but that was when the promotion had just begun.
You think that's bad, consider the inflation build into the BB movie rental rewards. A year ago this month, it took only 25 points. Then without warning it was bumped to 36. When they renewed the program for 2007, it jumped again and now it's 48 (I think). That's nearly 100% inflation in only 12 months.

Correction: It's 45. But from 25 to 45 is still an 80% jump!

Last edited by kenbuzz; 05-15-07 at 03:28 PM.
Old 05-17-07, 06:52 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

We just started a few months ago and have 383 points. If we had a clue about it we would have well over 1500 points right now but I just thought they were on eof the code games where you get a chance to win something from a drawing if you enter you're code.

If I knew they were setup like Koolaid was when I was a kid I would have been all over this a long time ago. I must have got hundreds of dollars worth of free toys from our Koolaid packets.........mmmm Koolaid...............
Old 05-17-07, 08:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

How strange that my initial e-mail concerning this offer stated that my BONUS points would be credited by May 21st. Just now as I was checking my e-mail, I found a message that contained a code that I am supposed to enter to receive the BONUS points. I need to enter the code before May 17th. I did just now and my 50 points were added instantly. Looks like I almost missed out but luckily "before May 17th" meant by the end of the day May 17th.

EDIT: The e-mail is dated May 15th and was probably sent just after I added my last 3 codes. (post #8)

Last edited by Xbox69; 05-17-07 at 08:11 AM.