Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

BillMeLater No Longer An Option At DeepDiscount?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Old 04-24-07, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using BillMeLater as a payment option at DeepDiscount and placed several successful orders this way. I've noticed that BillMeLater is no longer listed as a payment option there. In fact I can't even find the BillMeLater logo on the site anymore. DeepDiscount.com is still featured prominently on the BillMeLater web site's list of merchants though. Does anyone know if DeepDiscount has removed the BillMeLater payment option?
Old 04-24-07, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I still show that option when I checkout. Reading the thread title, I was worried there for a second.

You're right, I don't see it on the main page. I have done a couple of orders since they changed their site. The last one being sometime in mid-March. All using Bill Me Later.

Last edited by Xbox69; 04-24-07 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-24-07, 10:52 PM

Thanks xbox69. I tried to place an order last week and didn't see the BillMeLater option listed so I cleared my shopping cart. I was hoping the logo was overlooked with the web site change and would be added again soon. I'll try the order again and see if I'm given the BillMeLater option.
Old 04-25-07, 10:14 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe there was a glitch with the graphic, but everytime you look at an item, the "Use BML" logo is underneat the price.
Old 04-25-07, 12:05 PM

I finally figured out why I was not getting the BillMeLater option. After using BillMeLater for several orders, I used a credit card on my last order. The shopping cart then only offered me the option of paying with that credit card. I finally noticed a link to change the payment option and after clicking that link I was able to change from credit card back to BillMeLater. I guess I fell into a rut of only using BillMeLater and got used to seeing it offered prominently.