Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Bill Me Later

Old 04-18-07, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bill Me Later

Anyone else here have a BML account?I finally got my bill paid off after a few months.I tried placing an order from ecost (for a new notebook) back in February,but BML didn't let the order go through,most likely because I still owed them money.Now that I owe them $0.00,I am wondering if I order from ecost,if it will be processed?It would be nice to know for sure since i have MSNTV(now you know why i want to get a laptop!),and it is slooow.
Old 04-18-07, 04:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It really depends on how much you owed and paid off. My "limit" was increased substantially at the end of last year even though I had not entirely paid off my prior balance. I almost tripled my balance over two months while at the same time making timely payments (more than minimum, no LATE fees).
Old 04-18-07, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're not going to know unless you either call them, or try to make a purchase. I can tell you, they give you a small limit at first, and then over time it goes way up.
Old 04-19-07, 10:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by renaldow
You're not going to know unless you either call them, or try to make a purchase. I can tell you, they give you a small limit at first, and then over time it goes way up.
As you continually use BML, the "limit" increases a little each time. That was my experience. That is to say if you take the maximum amount of time to pay off a small balance, I can't see them approving a much larger purchase even though your balance may be $0.00.