Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Brothers & Sisters - "The Other Walker" - 3/04/07

MrX
03-04-07, 12:41 PM
"The Other Walker"
News of William Walker and Holly Harper's illegitimate daughter shakes the Walker family to the core.

MrX
03-04-07, 11:58 PM
Pretty good episode.

I'm glad they didn't have Justin start using again, and the scene at the end with Rebecca and him was great.

The dinner coversation between Joe and McAllister was great as well:lol:

Hope Kevin's story with the actor is over soon.

Patman
03-05-07, 12:05 AM
Sarah and Holly - good fireworks.

I also liked Justin and Rebecca's scene together at the end.

Why is Kevin so dumb at times in his personal life?

marty888
03-05-07, 08:45 AM
Looks as if they have set up a lot of potentially strong conflicts for the rest of the season.

This has to be one of the best-acted shows currently airing - every performance is letter-perfect and a joy to watch.

Jadzia
03-05-07, 12:35 PM
I wish they would have shown the conversation between Sarah & Rebecca. I felt it was lazy on the writer's part to not actually show it.

critterdvd
03-05-07, 02:21 PM
I wish they would have shown the conversation between Sarah & Rebecca. I felt it was lazy on the writer's part to not actually show it.

I personally thought that made the scene that much more emotional... Like on Buffy when Buffy told Dawn that their mother died in the school hallwall, but it as filmed from inside her art class with her teacher on focus

Other than that I really enjoyed this episode, and I agree with with who said it above, but Kevin really needs to stop screwing up her personal life, lol.

Also I really enjoyed the scenes between Justin and Rebecca... it had some good forshadowing, and I also really like how Emily Vancamp is acting differently than she did as Amy Abbott of 'Everwood'...