Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Scrubs - "My Therapeutic Month" - 2/22/07

MrX
02-22-07, 12:15 PM
"My Therapeutic Month"
J.D. falls for a sexy new physical therapist but is unable to ask her out; a broken arm sends Turk back to residency, where he realizes he knows less about medicine than he thought.

movieking
02-22-07, 01:12 PM
Anyone know how is playing the sexy doctor? It's not Keri Russell yet, is it?

MrX
02-22-07, 01:54 PM
It's not Keri Russell yet, is it?
No, she's playing Elliot's college roomate towards the end of the season. There's no info that I've seen about who's playing the therapist tonight

MrX
02-22-07, 11:33 PM
"Damn trannys got me while I was asleep":lol:

Turd Ferguson
02-23-07, 09:52 AM
Major spoiler below.

If what I've read about the fate of Nurse Roberts is true, J.D.'s daydream about her flying around with the feathers like an angel could be viewed as some weird foreshadowing.

boogieman03
02-23-07, 10:33 AM
"Damn trannys got me while I was asleep":lol:

That was good.

B.A.
02-23-07, 11:57 AM
The constant references to J.D.'s poop-fainting have me laughing my ass off.

Sarah Chalke is so damn sexy.

movieking
02-23-07, 12:51 PM
As for the major spoiler:

Given the spoiler information that I have seen, it was said to be a recurring female character that wasn't Jordan, so I was assuming it was Nurse Roberts. Is there anymore information leaked about the death, like how it happens?

Turd Ferguson
02-23-07, 02:18 PM
As for the major spoiler:

Given the spoiler information that I have seen, it was said to be a recurring female character that wasn't Jordan, so I was assuming it was Nurse Roberts. Is there anymore information leaked about the death, like how it happens?

Nothing I've seen indicates what the cause will be, but it does appearing that she will be in a coma for an episode or two before her fate is revealed.

Bronkster
02-25-07, 12:02 PM
This isn't really a spoiler but since the entire thread is spoilers I wanted to play along. Good episode - a few this season have felt "off" to me but this one felt like good ol' Scrubs. Loved all the janitor antics.

:nopanic:

SonOfAStu
02-25-07, 05:24 PM
Watched it again last night before I deleted off my DVR. Loved at the beginning when J.D. and Turkleton were eating the biscotti and JD called him "Obie Brown".

nateman
02-25-07, 06:25 PM
classic scrubs episode. J.D.'s poop-fainting is classic. can't wait for next weeks episode.

Sarah Chalke is so damn sexy.

Indeed, canadian hotness.

lordwow
02-26-07, 12:11 AM
I've finally gotten into this show. My best friend agreed to watch the Office if I watched Scrubs. So we've been enjoying the back to back humor goodness. I still prefer the Office, but Scrubs is a lot funnier than most of the other stuff on TV.

MrX
02-26-07, 12:56 AM
I've finally gotten into this show. My best friend agreed to watch the Office if I watched Scrubs. So we've been enjoying the back to back humor goodness. I still prefer the Office, but Scrubs is a lot funnier than most of the other stuff on TV.
You should check out the reruns on Comedy Central, this show still has its moments but it's a shell of its former self.

tofu
02-26-07, 05:19 PM
Was the actor playing the head patient there previously on the show as another patient with a head injury a few seasons back? He looked familiar.

starman9000
02-26-07, 05:20 PM
Was the actor playing the head patient there previously on the show as another patient with a head injury a few seasons back? He looked familiar.

He is in Garden State.

Bill Needle
02-26-07, 07:03 PM
I got into Scrubs late (probably about two seasons ago), and I thought this was one of the funnier ones I've seen.

thelwig14
02-26-07, 10:30 PM
You should check out the reruns on Comedy Central, this show still has its moments but it's a shell of its former self.

Agreed. I watch them now while i do other things. Something I never thought I would do with this show.

rfduncan
02-27-07, 10:54 AM
You mean Private (Brian) Dancer? :lol:

Jeremy517
02-27-07, 12:39 PM

This is his third time on Scrubs, all playing the same character.

He also was in Six Feet Under. He's the guy that held David hostage