Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : CSI - "Fallen Idols" - 2/22/07

MrX
02-22-07, 12:11 PM
"Fallen Idols"
While investigating the disappearance of a high-school basketball star and his girlfriend, Grissom and the team find blood near the player's vacant parking spot.

TheMovieman
02-22-07, 04:10 PM
Eh, looks and sounds like a ho-hum episode. I know they have to stretch out the MK story arch till the season finale, but this story doesn't appeal to me (although it is different the just another murder of the week storyline CSI did in the past).

Shazam
02-22-07, 10:02 PM
Good: Chick from Dead Like Me.

Bad: Everything else. This was one of the most predictable episodes in ages.

mikehunt
02-22-07, 10:08 PM
I didn't feel bad for any of the "victims"

cdollaz
02-23-07, 09:38 AM
I finally realized that the photographer boy was the actor that played that super creepy brother/sister combo on SVU a couple of years back.

SoSpacey
02-23-07, 12:22 PM
I finally realized that the photographer boy was the actor that played that super creepy brother/sister combo on SVU a couple of years back.

my wife nailed it as soon as she saw him.

"you know...the brother that was born a sister episode..."

Deftones
02-23-07, 12:43 PM
That's where I remember that kid from! I recognized him, but just couldn't place him.

I thought the episode was decent. I think the Sara/Grissom stuff is getting creepy.

ben12
02-23-07, 01:55 PM
I thought the episode was decent. I think the Sara/Grissom stuff is getting creepy.Can you imagine Grissom in a non-creepy relationship?

Michael Corvin
02-23-07, 01:59 PM
I liked it. A bit predictible, but still well done. Hard to follow up the Keppler arc as well as a stellar miniature killer episode, but it was good nonetheless. Good to see "Marie Warner" from 24. She makes for a pretty good villianess.

This has to be my favorite season yet. Not sure if it has anything to do with last years dismal offerings, but I've loved nearly every episode this year.

nateman
02-23-07, 11:09 PM
Good: Chick from Dead Like Me.

Bad: Everything else. This was one of the most predictable episodes in ages.

indeed, it was nice to see the girl from DLM there. Back to the formulaic stuff.
CSI was getting good, breaking out of its shell with the keppler storylines and whatnot but now its back to square one.

MrX
02-25-07, 01:50 AM
Catherine's "You're so creepy sometimes" to Grissom was great:lol:

I thought this ep started off well but ran out of steam towards the end.

Vipper II
02-25-07, 09:45 AM
Any episode that has little of Catherine is good in my book. Now, if we could just a whole episode without her, I'd be in CSI heaven.