TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Class (2/19/07) - "The Class Springs a Leak"

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-07, 06:42 PM

Received 806 Likes on 524 Posts
The Class (2/19/07) - "The Class Springs a Leak"

The Class Springs a Leak

Spoiler:
When Duncan and Richie finish repairs on her home, Nicole is surprised by how upset she feels at not having them around. Jaime King and Trent Ford guest star.

This is the episode that was the subject of last month's WebCasts of the Table Reading and the Rehearsal.

Should be fun to see what made it and what was dropped.
Old 02-19-07, 06:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
It really is amazing that they did all that work just by opening that one hole in the wall.
Old 02-19-07, 11:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The scene with Kyle and Palmer in the supermarket was pure gold.

And it's about friggin' time Ethan finally realizes he has feelings for Kat.
Old 02-19-07, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Timber
It really is amazing that they did all that work just by opening that one hole in the wall.
I don't remember ever seeing them out of the one room. Except for when they installed the stripper pole.

Big happenings now, with Nicole leaving her husband for Duncan, and Ethan discovering his feelings for Kat. Gonna miss Yonk though.
Old 02-20-07, 04:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not so sure Yonk is gone yet though. I kept thinking something is going to happen to him, like an accident, that makes Nicole feel guilty about leaving him.
Old 02-20-07, 08:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuned into the show for the first time this week. I had no idea sean maguire was in the show... I liked him as Euan (sp?) in Off Centre, except he had a British accent and I didn't remember him having one in this show. I'll be back next week.
Old 02-20-07, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Funny episode. I agree with the previous poster about the supermarket scene. I rewound that one a bunch of times.

Again though, I have to express concern about how quickly they're pairing people up on this show. By season's end, we're on pace to have all 3 couples together. What's left after that?
Old 02-20-07, 10:17 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by movieking
I'm not so sure Yonk is gone yet though. I kept thinking something is going to happen to him, like an accident, that makes Nicole feel guilty about leaving him.
I have been half expecting him to die somehow myself for a few episodes.

Originally Posted by GradVT06
Tuned into the show for the first time this week. I had no idea sean maguire was in the show... I liked him as Euan (sp?) in Off Centre, except he had a British accent and I didn't remember him having one in this show. I'll be back next week.
He doesn't have one in the show - well, except a GAY accent?
Old 02-20-07, 10:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by rfduncan
He doesn't have one in the show - well, except a GAY accent?
I didn't even notice.... are you saying he is gay in the show or in real life? I just simply didn't notice. I was just trying to figure out while watching the show if it was really him or not, but I checked afterwards and confirmed it.
Old 02-20-07, 10:47 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GradVT06
I didn't even notice.... are you saying he is gay in the show or in real life? I just simply didn't notice. I was just trying to figure out while watching the show if it was really him or not, but I checked afterwards and confirmed it.
The character is gay (I wish the actor was!!!!) though they have practically eliminated that part of him as we haven't seen his boyfriend Aaron (Cristián de la Fuente) since episode 9 "The Class Gives Thanks". Supposedly he is in South America, but I think now that they've eliminated the Holly Ellenbogen (Lucy Punch) character that he's going to be gone soon too. Frankly, Ethan (Jason Ritter) is more fun with Kyle (Sean Maguire) around, and Kyle is less of an "I'm the gay classmate" stereotype - backed up by the fact that you didn't even realize he was gay after watching this episode!

Last edited by rfduncan; 02-20-07 at 10:49 AM.