Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Die You Zombie Bastards!'

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Old 02-16-07, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read David Cornelius's DVD review of Die You Zombie Bastards! at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=26282 and...

This movie certainly isn't for everyone, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just because a movie is unconventional and irreverent doesn't mean it's "supposed to be bad". If you'd like to read what some people who enjoy this kind of movie think...check out what Fangoria Magazine, Rue Morgue Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald, Dread Central, Bloody Disgusting or pretty much any other reviewer who appreciates low budget independent genre films.
Old 02-17-07, 05:31 PM
Emeritus Reviewer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm glad you liked the film, even if I didn't, but I wouldn't say I don't appreciate low budget indie genre flicks like this. I greatly appreciate them, just as I appreciate all types of movies... when they're good. I both like and admire what Troma and other similar companies do, but too often, they don't entirely succeed. Calling a film out for failing is not the same as not "enjoying this kind of movie."